Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poomanitys Nature and the choice

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Poomanity i.e. the dumb primitive humanoids that look like
growing up love GIF by SoulPancake
:feelsohh:
evolution humans GIF
yes these parasites are nothing short of demons that deserve to be destroyed for not following the universal code of conduct assimilated by the multiverse council they are watching us all with a blink of an erye and cant wait for all of us to die, for very valid reasons. homosapiens deserve death destruction and all very much hell for what they need, but i discovered something....poomanity is nothing short but a slave to its own nature, its very own flawed set of instincts and individuality, yes individuality...its whats killing this race, when humans love themselves so much they LOVE themselves way tooooooooo much, which is something the multiverse council hates, but then again uses its powers of mother nature to inflict geopolitical problems all over the globe to make sure humanity falls to its greatest weakness yet, itself....... this is why fights between cultures is useless, tbh cultures were always the useless shit to care about imo, well theyu becmae uselss after i discovered what was in the basement 3 years prior, after learning my race, my species is nothing but overgrown children who have a kink for war, crime, misery, and most importantly hell itself, this is all what humanity loves tbh, incels few who might agree with me seen this upclose, with chads and stacies, normies and foids and their sociopathic nature to make sure we suffer in every inch possible, but sadly some incels are just as sociopathic as them, so its no surprising that humanity, or poomanity, is in love with hell, and usueless bullshit that could wipe itself out. which the multiverse council loves, which is a sad and embarassing way to show ourselves to the gods of the multiverse. WE MUST BREAK FREE AND KEEP MOVING FORWARD OR ELSE THEY WILL IMPLANT A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH TO US, the ones who see through its lies, or else will get captured and get tortured far worse than what THE NT POPULATION HAS DONE TO US:feelsohgod: we must keep moving forward abd not become like the normies, itll make us the laughing stock we incels must become based, only AUTISTS are immune to this,because we were kings of GREAT KNOWLEDGE WITHIN OUR ANCIENT EMPIRES THAT HAVE FALLEN BECAUSE OF NT SCUM

chadlite who gets mad at my based words?:dafuckfeels: or an incel who cannot fathom what ive seen, or a multiverse council member who gets mad at the last of the great autists of INCELDIA:feelswhat: either way incels who cant read or more than likely to be multiverse council spies

Hold on now since when am I a chadlite as an ethnic manlet:feelswhat:
READ MY SHIT YOU SPY UNLESS YOU ARENT PROVE TO ME NOW YOU ARE BASED LIKE ME GO ON AND PROVE IT, FUCKING SAY SHIT LIKE THE REAL BROLY I KNEW MONTHS AGO WOULD SAY:whatfeels::feelsohgod::shock:

"Poo"-manity indeed...

Most Christians I've met are complete lying hypocrites. Garbage people who think they are redeemed for believing in fairy tale

Last edited: