Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pooltoys is the weirdest and most WTF fetish, why do furries even like this shit

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
DoHVUioXcAEVi4L

DtgHsuuV4AEEzCN

DmgX55hU8AEeF_u.jpg

After spending some time on kiwifarms informing myself about the furry fandom and its degeneracies I found out that apparently there's a fetish about inflatable pooltoys like those you see in shops in seaside towns, probably you even had one as a kid :feelswhat: There are furries who comission and pay big bucks for pooltoys based on their fursonas or other animals they like and then develop some weird romantic/sexual relationship with such pooltoys, notice how most are in a "submissive" position like when female animals want to get fucked by the male? It's not a coincidence kek. There are two types of pooltoyfags, those who will have a mental breakdown if their pooltoys pop and those that think popping pooltoys is part of the fun and even gain sexual pleasure from it. Some furries also fantasize about being transformed into a pooltoy.

Seriously what the fuck? This fetish is even weirder than vore or gigantism, even if vore is disgusting and weird I can understand the appeal because eating/being eaten by someone can be seen as something very dominant/submissive or some Freudian sheit but I don't get why would you find some plastic pooltoys sexually attractive that they can give you a hardon and you wish to hump them and emulate sex, because you can't penetrate them kek. Also they seem like a fucking waste of money but again we're talking about furries and it seems that every furry is rich because they can afford trips to conventions all over America, a fursuit, comissions, etc. Here's a video on one of them

View: https://youtu.be/lh93pguL00A

Understandable lash out against fetishes that humiliating or expensive

Understandable lash out against fetishes that humiliating or expensive
The furry is the peak consoomer and coomer tbh. The amount of money they spend on furry and fetish stuff and any other collectibles (for example action figures or legos) is crazy.

It's not really that weird. I have furries and used to play with them when I was a kid. A furry represented me, I saw it as me and I hugged it and cried to it, I mean of course it looked cute but it had good fur, perfect fur, looks cute, he's sleeping on my cupboard right now.

It's not really a fetish, people view them as other people and/or representatives of others or themselves like me.

It has never been pooltoys for me, I like furry ones, anything like a face, or close to one. :feelshaha:

what zero human pussy does to a nigga

Asking why degenerates like a certain fetish is kind of a waste of time OP :feelskek: