Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poodles are the best dogs

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
  • They are hypoallergenic
  • They are among the smartest breeds of dogs
  • You can't beat their front facial growth.

And foids love them

They are fag dogs

I like akitas more because of the movie named 'Hachiko'. The seem to be very loyal and they're also extremely cute:)

I like akitas more because of the movie named 'Hachiko'. The seem to be very loyal and they're also extremely cute:)
Yes, very cute indeed.

Attachments

• cute-akita-inus-puppies-man.jpg.cf.jpg
    cute-akita-inus-puppies-man.jpg.cf.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
  • cute-akita-inus-puppies-man.jpg.cf.jpg
    cute-akita-inus-puppies-man.jpg.cf.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 8
They still mog you tho

my great grandma had one but it died a while ago (referring to both the dog and my great grandmother)

Poodles are dogcels. Foids may keep one as a pet but it's the German Shepherds and Great Danes who get to fuck them not little poodlecel.

Poodles are dogcels. Foids may keep one as a pet but it's the German Shepherds and Great Danes who get to fuck them not little poodlecel.
Poodles are big too. The standard poodle is ~30kg. Great Danes and German Shepherds are defects. The doberman is where it's at for masculine dogs

Attachments

• a94df415075abc1ed58d881e4350b4d7--weheartit-akita.jpg.cf.jpg
    a94df415075abc1ed58d881e4350b4d7--weheartit-akita.jpg.cf.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 5
Lifefuel for poodlecels

Yes I have one and she is my best friend.
Poodles are the superior dogs because they are inside the house all day, so I don't have to go outside to play with them

Yes I have one and she is my best friend.
Poodles are the superior dogs because they are inside the house all day, so I don't have to go outside to play with them
They are high IQ asf.

I've never owned one but my parents have a french bulldog and a mechelaar.

Attachments

• 9e7dbc8d3373dab0e80e8269d81d49a7.jpg.cf.jpg
    9e7dbc8d3373dab0e80e8269d81d49a7.jpg.cf.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4
A high T thugmaxxed akita ninja slayer for a high T beast like you
Mogs me ngl

Also brutal dogpill, foids would rather get rabies from this dog than touch an incel :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Fuck I hate poodles so much there's just something about them that grinds my gears

Mogs me ngl

Also brutal dogpill, foids would rather get rabies from this dog than touch an incel :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Foids are dumb,superficial, degenerate whores who deserve to get rabies tbh. I despise them.

and they don't shed. Poodles are the best for sure

It sa

It saddens me. Why can't they be empathetic,caring and loyal but instead are vicious, selfish creatures which demand so much from men yet they themselves give nothing in a relationship??
Images 6

PM me if you need to vent

dogpill thread.

NGL the past year Lisa Kudrow has made me want to fuck a talking poodle

I like puddles