Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Poo in Loo stabs a oil driller to death while bystander sips coffee and a dumb niggerified zoomer recording narrates in Vancouver (video)

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1640679168953421827

The absolute state of Canada.

Here's another video of the zoomer posing with the dead body.

Last edited:
zoomers and sandniggers are everywhere

To my knowledge Poonjabi Canadians aren’t quite as violent as UK pakis, but still deserving of extermination

Tbh what would have you done in that situation? Intervene to stop it and get stabbed too? The drinking coffee part was weird but I wouldn't have gotten involved either :shock::shock::shock::shock:

"MAN JUST STABBED BRO HES DEAD BRO BROS DEAD BRO LOL"

Truly another masterpiece from the wastelands of the dystopia:

A man bleeds out and dies in the middle of a concrete wasteland that scars the once flourishing natural world. Stabbed by the hands of an immigrant who will most likely receive a lighter punishment unfitting to his crime. There will be no justice for the victim. Passerbys continue to sip their drinks and pay no attention. They couldn't car less, caring serves them no purpose. All this in the middle of a globalist corporate mega-franchise Starbucks. As he bleeds out and takes his final breath, he hears the jubilee from an onlooking zoomer, a representative of the next generation, who films and exclaims meaningless noises. Why...? Not because he cares, but because he wants the short-lasted fame to satisfy his hyper-individualistic and hedonistic needs shaped by the consumer-society around him. In the victims final moments I wonder what he was thinking. If I had to guess, he probably just woke up for a second and came to the realization that everything around him was fucked and had always been fucked. He lived a meaningless life in inhumane conditions, and died a meaningless death in the same way he had lived.

Modern art.

A man bleeds out and dies in the middle of a concrete wasteland that scars the once flourishing natural world. Stabbed by the hands of an immigrant who will most likely receive a lighter punishment unfitting to his crime. There will be no justice for the victim. Passerbys continue to sip their drinks and pay no attention. They couldn't car less, caring serves them no purpose. All this in the middle of a globalist corporate mega-franchise Starbucks. As he bleeds out and takes his final breath, he hears the jubilee from an onlooking zoomer, a representative of the next generation, who films and exclaims meaningless noises. Why...? Not because he cares, but because he wants the short-lasted fame to satisfy his hyper-individualistic and hedonistic needs shaped by the consumer-society around him. In the victims final moments I wonder what he was thinking. If I had to guess, he probably just woke up for a second and came to the realization that everything around him was fucked and had always been fucked. He lived a meaningless life in inhumane conditions, and died a meaningless death in the same way he had lived.

Modern art.
Extremely high IQ. Even if I lived a normie’s life it would still feel underscored by a sense of hopelessness and meaninglessness

Brutal baldpill.

Modern art.
clown-world-clown-world21kr.gif

This is one of the main reason I don't go outside

he hears the jubilee from an onlooking zoomer, a representative of the next generation, who films and exclaims meaningless noises. Why...? Not because he cares, but because he wants the short-lasted fame to satisfy his hyper-individualistic and hedonistic needs shaped by the consumer-society around him.
I remember posting about something like this happening but I was called paranoid

If you go outside and give it a chance you will walk and a TALL ogremaxed normie :horror: will bump into you on purpose to start some trouble and he will begin beating you up. Then his friends will join in and a foid on the left will record you and cackle like the wild witch of the west while tall white normies stand around shouting zoomer phrases like "yooo dude" and "broooo" and you will get beaten and bleed in the street and maybe die who knows

This is also very good at driving home the point that your life is meaningless to these people. Life is something that you only live through once. When a life is gone it will never come back no matter how hard you try to get it back. It is fragile. Yet these scum walk over and trample it like it is insignificant.

Good to see different races mixing well. Also retarded zoomers just top off the globohomo masterpiece on display

Tbh what would have you done in that situation? Intervene to stop it and get stabbed too? The drinking coffee part was weird but I wouldn't have gotten involved either :shock::shock::shock::shock:
Throw hot coffee and chairs at the attacker. Use a chair to keep him at a distance until police arrive. If at least two people resist the knife attacker like this, he'll eventually be subdued.

It's ironic, but the average person needs to learn how to kill in order to protect against these random nigrified killings.

If you go outside and give it a chance you will walk and a TALL ogremaxed normie :horror: will bump into you on purpose to start some trouble and he will begin beating you up. Then his friends will join in and a foid on the left will record you and cackle like the wild witch of the west while tall white normies stand around shouting zoomer phrases like "yooo dude" and "broooo" and you will get beaten and bleed in the street and maybe die who knows
Prophet.
Throw hot coffee and chairs at the attacker. Use a chair to keep him at a distance until police arrive. If at least two people resist the knife attacker like this, he'll eventually be subdued.

Apparently there was a brief altercation that resulted to the stabbing, so it wasn't unprovoked. The guy in front of his wife and daughter told the indian dude to stop smoking and the indian dude probably took that as a threat and stabbed him a few times. One of those stabs punctured his artery.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...stabbing-starbucks-granville-pender-1.6791994

That was a prophetic post, indeed.

Apparently there was a brief altercation that resulted to the stabbing, so it wasn't unprovoked. The guy in front of his wife and daughter told the indian dude to stop smoking and the indian dude probably took that as a threat and stabbed him a few times. One of those stabs punctured his artery.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...stabbing-starbucks-granville-pender-1.6791994
And people think I'M paranoid when I treat every stranger outside like a potential killer. Meanwhile, dude asks another dude to stop smoking inside of a coffee shop and gets gored.

And people think I'M paranoid when I treat every stranger outside like a potential killer. Meanwhile, dude asks another dude to stop smoking inside of a coffee shop and gets gored.
:society:
:society: :society: :society: :society:

if in india or pakistan wherever he came from he could get death sentence for this.

in canada he probably get 10-20 years :feelsclown:

crazy motherfucker.

Retarded sub 80 iq wigger should’ve been stabbed as well

I saw a similar scene in Psycho Pass a decade ago and thought it was over the top. Guess I was wrong. Society is already decaying and we haven't even hit the recession yet. What happens in a year?

Lmao that's what you get for opening your borders to everyone Canada. These Khalistani savages are a problem in curryland too. In all seriousness USA's immigration system really filters out the bad curries from the intelligent ones. That's why curries in USA are such successful wageslaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back