Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Polygraph tests for rape cases are illegal because they know women are liars

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
We all know women are nothing but narcissistic sociopathic manipulative liars.

And for proof just try to find examples of a rape accuser taking a lie detector test and passing. It never happens because nearly all women are liars and everyone knows it so they banned polygraph testing of rape accusers. Otherwise there would probably not be any rape convictions.

Its banned practically everywhere, for super good reasons like assuming "most women are telling the truth". That's their fucking reasoning. They tell the truth so they don't need to be tested.

Screenshot 20210711 134000

When you read a womans trash rag magazine it's more of the same circular logic. Even testing men who are being accused of rape is also illegal because it proves most men are telling the truth.

didn't know about this.
this is infuriating.

Nigga im not paying for this shit site. Can you copy paste.

Its time to dismiss the notion of rape from society. Problem solved.
Rape should be treated the same way as assualt, like punching somebody. You can't just accuse somebody of punching you, with zero proof, no polygraph, and get them put in jail for life. But you can if you're a female and falsely accuse somebody of rape.
Nigga im not paying for this shit site. Can you copy paste.
I ain't got time for that, I'm too busy LDARing.

Rape must be decriminalised

Polygraph tests are just unreliable though tbh, even if a foid passes one there's no guarantee she isn't lying

I don't think they should be admitted as part of court testimony

Wear a body camera at all times.

99% of rapes are fake (Even though rape is something good and natural)

JFL @ Mother (Fucker) Jones. The guy doesn't need to prove his innocence, because it's innocent until proven guilty.

"Alt-left" garbage rags like motherfucker jones are even worse than CNN, and I fucking hate fake news CNN. They claim to be for "democracy" and "justice," all the while promoting fascist, backwards, tyrannical, evil ideas like presumption of guilt (as long as the accused is a member of an oppressed group, like men, and the accuser is a member of a privileged group, like womyn). The far left is the biggest supporter of fascism and the prison-industrial complex. They just want to release all the Chad and Tyrone inmates and replace them with ugly men. Anyone who supports neo-fascist fake news bullshit like Motherfucker Jones needs to take a Zyclon B shower (in minecraft).

Polygraphs are no more scientific than horoscopes or tarot cards anyway.
The fact that this stuff has been used for decades to decide people's fate is a perfect illustration of the clown world we live in.

Innocent until proven guilty....unless it’s rape.

Cucked society.

Polygraphs are no more scientific than horoscopes or tarot cards anyway.
The fact that this stuff has been used for decades to decide people's fate is a perfect illustration of the clown world we live in.
In scenarios where it's one person's (a woman's) word against another (a man), and one of them (the man) is always presumed guilty, I think it makes sense to at least try to gauge who of the two are lying.

The current situation is ridiculous. A woman get a man put in jail for life just by accusing someone of rape, with zero evidence, and no lie detector test can be used to prove she's lying, which 99.99% of the time they are because all women lie basically all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back