Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Polyamory: Degeneracy or a way out of Inceldom?

In a polyamorous society, there would be men who have hundreds of wives. Hard to imagine that there would be women with hundreds of husbands to balance it out.

Degeneracy. If monogamy was valued, feminism would be destoyed and women wouldn't whore themselves out. Inceldom would be a less common issue.

Degeneracy. If monogamy was valued, feminism would be destoyed and women wouldn't whore themselves out. Inceldom would be a less common issue.
This plus I love your avi

I used to know a girl that was openly polyamorous and talking about it ALL THE TIME so I kind of lumped it in with other tumblr-isms. I mean if you want that lifestyle fine; talking about it nonstop just makes you look like an attention-whore. Much like vegans that never shut up about it.

Anyhow, she was cute but a total slut. And the dudes she fucked were certainly not Chads (the ones I saw were all manlets actually and not even good looking manlets) but not incel either. Might be worth looking into though if you don't mind sharing a femoid. Seems like an easy way to set up an orgy too at least.

This just enables the hypergamy so no

It could be both. I wouldn't do it, though.

I think most of us want a meaningful relationship more than just sex,and I'm not sure if a poly relationship can really offer that, so I'll vote for degeneracy

fqP0Fty.png

lrxq846zxa5z.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back