Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Polyamorous"

• Thread starter Napoleon de Queso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
That world sound like something for describing polyps, or colonies or breading habits of other low life firms, not relations of sentient civilised moral beings. But thats what exactly cucks and fat feminist thots are - polyps

Polipai

No one replied to de Gesos thread :feelskek:

That world sound like something for describing polyps, or colonies or breading habits of other low life firms, not relations of sentient civilised moral beings. But thats what exactly cucks and fat feminist thots are - polyps

View attachment 199125
I see plenty of foids on tinder that has stuff like "in a poly relationship" on their bio tbh.

That’s the most disgusting picture I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen that picture of the one landwhale eating her own shit

Better to be an incel

This shows the extreme power of the pussy. Despite her being equal or even lower psl than those sois, she of course has the most power in this cuckoldry ring.

Makes perfect sense to me. The hambeast foid again proves that they cannot be incel and win at life regardless of looks. The dudes yeah okay obviously they'd rather share than join us. Odds are if they're ever kicked out it's truly over for them.

Pick a turn with a landwhale or go without. Is there even a choice?

I fucking hate feminism.
It makes me wish I had cancer

I only see polysoy on there

Not over for soyboys