Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Polyamorist on r/IncelTears UNITE!"

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7hdovx/polyamorists_on_rinceltears_unite/

EDIT: BONUS CONTENT. ONE OF THEIR ACTIVE USERS IS ALSO A SLUT/CUCK. AND I QUOTE "Polyamory is awesome... I promise we are not all alike"

QUOTE FROM THE OP CUCK "I'm a CisMale.. my girlfriend [...] has multiple partners, both male and female" (You know you're in for a good one when someone refers to themselves as a "CisMale"

A THIRD POLY DEGENERATE IS PRESENT: "As one poly to another..."

AND ANOTHER: "I used to identify as poly [...] the jury is still out"

LOL. THESE PEOPLE ARE ACTUAL LITERAL GENUINE CUCKS AND SLUTS. AND THEY HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK ABOUT "INCEL CRINGE"

Always remember that polyamorists (Adulterers/Male cucks) are the scum of the earth because they immensely decrease ability to pair bond, thus leading to broken homes and eventually unsatisfactory relationships. This means that their children (Which may not even be theirs) are growing up in an unstable environment. Oh and not to mention the risk of STDS. Oh and also just imagine being a child and hearing "You're father is not the man we've been living with. The man acting as your father let other men dick me down while we were married and one of them got me pregnant". I would instantaneously lose any and all respect for that depraved "man". It's all so truly repulsing.

These people are deranged retards and they have the nerve to lecture anyone on morals. Oh please for all that is good on this earth CAN WE PLEASE PIN THIS SO WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD THE DEGENERATE SCUM (CUCKS AND SLUTS) WE ARE DEALING WITH? @SergeantIncel

EDIT: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THEY SAW AS BASHING IT ON INCELS.ME AND TOOK IT DOWN BECAUSE IT HELD THEM IN A BAD LIGHT

I got invited to a gangbang and i got added to a group chat, the girl is ok looking but acts like she is the queen of england and most of the guys are cucks. Today on chat they were all talking about how good it is watching there wives get fucked. I was sitting reading like WTF. Ill screen cap if you guys want me to. 

I dont want to go to the gangbang but i want to take the slut down a peg,im trying to think how

they are embarrassing themselves hunting for things to mock incels about

if anything incels now have the high road, its just a matter of keeping out the serious toxicity of violence and rape

LOL I saw that too. "Polyamorist" = "my wife fucks Tyrone daily while I do her laundry."

Berdea said:
Send that stuff to their families, post the reactions here, and then you'll at least make up for being a normalfag.

Wait, this could lead to something funny.

How do i find out there identity, i did reverse image search and nothing

anon101 said:
How do i find out there identity, i did reverse image search and nothing

You don't know them? Ask for their names or something, then use their names to find any social media of theirs, then you'll have access to their friends, if not their families too.

Framecel222 said:
LOL I saw that too. "Polyamorist" = "my wife fucks Tyrone daily while I do her laundry."

These people are massive copers. They are hurt deep down but keep telling themselves "Everything is fine! I'm on the """"PROGRESSIVE"""" side!"

We live in a society of emasculated men. The first step is getting these beta rejects to grow a sack and be AUDACIOUS enough to tell their wives/girlfriends "No, I don't like you getting railed by other men." I swear these people are some of the lowest human beings on the planet.

This thread needs to be pinned to the front page.

@Nausea @SaintMarcLepine @Sparky

Everytime I read or hear someone say "I'm poly", I feel the most intense sensation of cringe.

Polyamorist men is just a euphemism for cuck, and polyamorist female just a euphemism for slut.

All these would be stoned under the shariah

I never understand why some people can't be satisfied with one partner. I guess some people have vast like sexual needs, woah...

anon101 said:
I got invited to a gangbang and i got added to a group chat, the girl is ok looking but acts like she is the queen of england and most of the guys are cucks. Today on chat they were all talking about how good it is watching there wives get fucked. I was sitting reading like WTF. Ill screen cap if you guys want me to.
I dont want to go to the gangbang but i want to take the slut down a peg,im trying to think how
The ABSOLUTE STATE of incels.is

What a fucking cesspool of normalniggers just bragging.

Lookismretards should get instabanned, and take that faggot Zyrros with you.

ItheIthe said:
We live in a society of emasculated men. 

TAKBIR

spare yourself the trouble:don't go to IT

chances are they are just baiting

This is no surprise honestly. These numale cucks are actually secretly ashamed of themselves. they made that subreddit in order to create an echo chamber to justify their shameful behavior and to put us down at the same time in order to superior and cover up their own shame

Polyamory means your girl will cuck you with Chads while you will just starve sexaully.

This is the moat digusting thing I've ever seen. I know you believe in imprisonment for these people OP, but I'd just gas these pieces of shit and be done with it.

These people are actually very interesting to observe from a psychologist's viewpoint. Your wife is half of yourself, when you let her fucked by other people you are letting half of yourself to be sexually enjoyed by others. This is a variant of sadomasochistic tendency, sadomasochism is a psychological disorder. I think they will also enjoy seeing their daughters, mothers, sisters even grandmothers to be inter-racially gangbanged by 100 horny chads.

Nothing new, these are the people who bully us lol

ItheIthe said:
A THIRD POLY DEGENERATE IS PRESENT: "As one poly to another..."
Friendly reminder that this is the SIXTEEN YEAR OLD girl who mods r/supportcel
Jfl at rationalizing your whoredom at that age