Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Would you show up to a Reddit meetup?

Would you go to a soydit meetup?

• I'd attend and pretend I'm not an incel, just to do something with other people

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'd ignore it

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • I'd go and troll them in person (explain how)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I'd go ER

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Suppose there was a huge reddit meetup with all the typical people who hangs out on reddit (soyboys, whores, cucks...) in there.

Would you attend, despite our differences, to deal with the loneliness? Would you ignore it? Would you try to somehow troll them? :waitwhat: Maybe go ER on them (in minecraft)? :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Last edited:
Fuck no. I'd join an incel meetup but not a reddit one. I'd end up getting lynch mobbed for not licking the anal cavity of Bernie Sanders.

Like all together in a group? In one room?

The meme factor might be worth it. We could all eat rice together. I would livestream it in 4K.

:feelshmm:

Like all together in a group? In one room?

The meme factor might be worth it. We could all eat rice together. I would livestream it in 4K.

:feelshmm:
idk in a bar or something

i've gone to reddit meetups myself, they're kinda ridiculous but it was good to pass the time

idk in a bar or something

i've gone to reddit meetups myself, they're kinda ridiculous but it was good to pass the time
If the bar is in minecraft, I'll go. Otherwise, I'd rather go to a .co meetup.

If the bar is in minecraft, I'll go. Otherwise, I'd rather go to a .co meetup.
i'd go to a .co meetup anytime tbh, as long as i knew it'll be based (like if, for example, the most based and blackpilled posters didnt go in fear of getting doxxxed, and it was just greycels or something, i wouldnt)

at first I thought you meant like a braincels meetup. why the fuck would I go to a cuckold convention lmao

Last edited:
Imagine the stench of redditors in a room together :feelspuke:

Why would I want to go to a reddit convention? Especially since I don't use reddit
[

Fuck no, the cringe. Holy shit. All that soy, it might become contagious. I'd go to an r/the_donald convention, but general reddit? Fuck no.