Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(POLL) WOULD YOU SAVE INCEL OR HOT FOID?

If a subhuman incel and a hot foid had guns at their heads and you had to pick one to survive

• Total voters

How is this even a question? I'll side with my fellow ugly man.

I'd only save her if I can keep her

Fellow Incel and would rather save a cage of budgies than Stacy

Lynch this motherfucker. He's willing to let a brocel die just to cuck himself

View attachment 1011238
Lynch this motherfucker. He's willing to let a brocel die just to cuck himself
Nope in fact youre all the cucks.

unpopular take but it's in the incel's best interest to die and spare him a lifetime of inceldom pain and anguish.

Keeping the foid alive i can beat and rape her and make her suffer far more than a quick bullet to the head

Nope in fact youre all the cucks.

unpopular take but it's in the incel's best interest to die and spare him a lifetime of inceldom pain and anguish.

Keeping the foid alive i can beat and rape her and make her suffer far more than a quick bullet to the head
Let the man die by his own hand. I would rather kill myself than be killed by another

Let the man die by his own hand. I would rather kill myself than be killed by another
I'm coming from the perspective of being a pussy too afraid/lazy to acquire a gun to kill myself even though every line of thoughtful consideration leads me to believe ending my life would be the most favorable thing to do.

I would love for someone to shoot me in the back of the head unaware. End my misery quick and painless and no guilt for the family, if the incel cares about that.

Idk why people here are placing so much intrinsic value on life. Pain and pleasure is what matters.

Also tbh i just like to be contrarian sometimes for the sake of spicy convos

I would save the incel out of empathy for my fellow brocel. I would only choose the foid if the incel wanted to rope

I'm coming from the perspective of being a pussy too afraid/lazy to acquire a gun to kill myself even though every line of thoughtful consideration leads me to believe ending my life would be the most favorable thing to do.

I would love for someone to shoot me in the back of the head unaware. End my misery quick and painless and no guilt for the family, if the incel cares about that.

Idk why people here are placing so much intrinsic value on life. Pain and pleasure is what matters.

Also tbh i just like to be contrarian sometimes for the sake of spicy convos
If that's the case then end up taking the route where you believe you should have died and live life on the edge, go er with your bros and give those who make you feel like that hell (in minecraft). Why should we suffer for their benefit?

If that's the case then end up taking the route where you believe you should have died and live life on the edge, go er with your bros and give those who make you feel like that hell (in minecraft). Why should we suffer for their benefit?
That's a fair point. Especially the thought of being "already dead" as ive had medical issues in the past where i often thought i should have died or would have died without modern medicine. And yes if i cannot die painlessly i may as well go Cho at the end.

Idk but the idea of living life on the edge just doesnt appeal to me personally. Maybe im just brainrotted from vidya, cooming, and weed, but there just isnt much i want out of this life. I wanted a gf for the longest time but once the blackpilling erased my hope for that nothing else has really replaced that goal.

I dont have much else i want to get out of this life other than to not be wagecucking and not be suffering from the chronic medical problems ive dealt with since age 15.

Idk, ill have to think on your words in time.

if u chose incel then youre an outted faggot

i save the incel then rape the gigastacy corpse

The stacy is just gonna go home and fuck chad, so ill save the brocel

Bros before hoes

Gigastacey, for two reasons:
1) Reducing females would further decrease my chances
2) Overall genetic quality would increase