Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Would you reject a foid if she told you she isn't a virgin?

Would you reject a non virgin MTB or HTB?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Discord: dreye0261_75651
★★★★★
As the title says, would you reject a foid's advances if you knew she isn't a virgin. Lets say the foid in question is a MTB to HTB

No.

If she was a slut then I would but If not then no

I would not get into a relationship with her

There are no virgin women left

Yes, I'm not a cuck.

>inb4 volcels.is

this is purely hypothetical.

in my mind, I would not want a non-virgin. but i know that realistically, that is impossible.

not that I've ever had a chance to "ascend" with a non-virgin foid anyway

Yes, I'm not a cuck.
Its not about being a cuck its about being realistic. So you would reject a decent looking foid who would show a lot of interest in you? Good to know....

Its not about being a cuck its about being realistic. So you would reject a decent looking foid who would show a lot of interest in you? Good to know....
Better incel than a cuck.

virgin yandere only. I feast or starve.

cuck is when you're ok that woman you're in relationship with getting fucked by other man or you let her cheat on you or you're ok with woman cheating on you. With your logic you're already a cuck because your mother 100% kissed you in cheekbones after sucking plenty of dicks.

Would you fuck her though?
I would want to but realistically if that happened idk what I would do I would probably fuck something up I cant even imagine actually having sex with a foid

I see, you don't even know what the word cuck means
cuck is when you're ok that woman you're in relationship with getting fucked by other man or you let her cheat on you or you're ok with woman cheating on you. With your logic you're already a cuck because your mother 100% kissed you in cheekbones after sucking plenty of dicks.

cuck is when you're ok that woman you're in relationship with getting fucked by other man or you let her cheat on you or you're ok with woman cheating on you. With your logic you're already a cuck because your mother 100% kissed you in cheekbones after plenty of dicks.
Its not cucked because she had dicks inside of her but because of the mental effect it had on her and chances are she will cheat on you youre basically getting into a relationship expecting to get cheated on

I see, you don't even know what the word cuck means
Cuck - person whose woman is having sex with other men. He is either aware or not of this fact. He can even like watching.
I would feel like total cuck when I was having sex with used woman.

chances are she will cheat on you youre basically getting into a relationship expecting to get cheated on
even nigrin female will cheat if you don't lock her up in your personal harem

No, volcel if you would. I would take any somewhat decent looking girl if she was nice and the bodycount wasn't ridiculous like 100+ or some shit. Beggars can't be choosers.

Uhm no obviously not because its heavily unlikely theres any 20+ year old virgin women

i have no standards for women. just don't be too fat or too old

That's not a cuck as long as she is loyal to you after you get in a relationship with you. Cuck is when she cheats on you while you are together. As long as my dick is the only one in her while we are in a relationship, all is good if she's STD free.

No, volcel if you would. I would take any somewhat decent looking girl if she was nice and the bodycount wasn't ridiculous like 100+ or some shit. Beggars can't be choosers.
True

>inb4 volcels.is

this is purely hypothetical.

in my mind, I would not want a non-virgin. but i know that realistically, that is impossible.

Which she will do
Not if she is one of the rare ones that is still decent. If she asked me out, that means she is attracted to my looks and desires me, so is less likely to cheat.

As the title says, would you reject a foid's advances if you knew she isn't a virgin. Lets say the foid in question is a MTB to HTB
Yes, I would be happy to fuck, even with a non-virgin foid, if I could have sex with her regularly.

Moreover, if she is not a virgin, then the chance that she will give sex is much higher, because she has nothing to lose.

Highly based trucels would vote "Yes"

Since am against fornication absolutely not.
And if you are saying for marriage then also absolutely not.
Im ascending to a volcel, after i moneymaxx and surgerymaxx

yes = volcel = must be banned

Im ascending to a volcel, after i moneymaxx and surgerymaxx
Then you should find an Afghani or Saudi wife. I might do the same tbh

Then you should find an Afghani or Saudi wife. I might do the same tbh
Im arab so I want an arab. I think its easy. We dont have this western shit and women are generally nicer

Yes, bro, I'm so hungry sexually that I don't care if my gf is a virgin or not, the main thing is that she gives regular sex and doesn't use intimacy as a tool of blackmail.
It is not about being a cuck. Its about being a realistcel

Yes, bro, I'm so hungry sexually that I don't care if my gf is a virgin or not, the main thing is that she gives regular sex and doesn't use intimacy as a tool of blackmail.
Regular sex is key. So many men are with evil wives who only give them sex like once a month or something, and being incel is better than having a woman that awful

Yes, sex is a blackmail tool to get you to do what foid wants. Therefore, for me it would be in the first place for sex to be regular at least 3 times a week and there would be no blackmail, otherwise she is a virgin or not.
Regular sex is key. So many men are with evil wives who only give them sex like once a month or something, and being incel is better than having a woman that awful

Yes, sex is a blackmail tool to get you to do what foid wants. Therefore, for me it would be in the first place for sex to be regular at least 3 times a week and there would be no blackmail, otherwise she is a virgin or not.
Yep. Sex 3x a week minimum. Preferably once a day or more

Im arab so I want an arab. I think its easy. We dont have this western shit and women are generally nicer
we especially have this western shit, dont be a fool.

I don't have enough libido for one time a day, because I have a pretty average libido.
Really? Average libido is that low? I literally fuck my sex doll 2-4 times a day usually. I guess I'm just one horny motherfucker

Really? Average libido is that low? I literally fuck my sex doll 2-4 times a day usually. I guess I'm just one horny motherfucker
Maybe, 3 times a week would be enough for me, but a maximum of 4 times a week.

Maybe, 3 times a week would be enough for me, but a maximum of 4 times a week.
Damn. That might be average, I don't know. I know I overdo it though and should cut back. It's so hard though as it's one of the only ways I get pleasure

Welcome to .is its 2024 now and were full of fakecels here.