Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] would you marry a non virgin female?

would you marry a non virgin female?

• Total voters
No I want her to be clean

honestly, fuck it.

if she has a good personality, and she's nice to me. sure, i'll do it. besides, no female is a virgin nowadays so it's not like i care, but hopefully she hasn't had 400+ dicks in her at least.

Only if I took her virginity before marriage.

Even if she's clean, I'd never marry. More than half of all marriages end in divorce, and women initiate 80 % of divorces,. I'd rather not be JUSTed.

Jewish lawyers turned marriage into another one of their wealth extraction schemes.

I want a virgin simply because I know I won’t be getting anything anyways

yes i dont care at this point

Yes I would
Even normies have to take used up bitches all the time, we literally have no other choice as men in our society
So fuck it, I don't care anymore

IRL, you dont have choice

I would marry a female clone of myself

I mean let’s be honest our only chance of escaping inceldom (outside of roping) is being some 40 year old landwhale’s (whose been ravaged by chads and Tyrone’s cock) beta bux

Don’t think it would matter because we would not be having sex anyways

Honestly depends on what your priorities are. Finding someone who loves you or being able to pop a cherry like it's some great accomplishment.

Honestly depends on what your priorities are. Finding someone who loves you or being able to pop a cherry like it's some great accomplishment.
the two come hand in hand.

any female who faced such sexual defilation permanantly damages her ability to "love" another man. the more times she gets fucked and dump, the less she will care about you or anybody.

may i recommend this scholarly study for you to think about. https://s3.amazonaws.com/thf_media/2003/pdf/Bookofcharts.pdf

>Your vote will be publicly visible.
Tsk tsk.

I'd rather die a lone and I really, sincerely mean that.

Why would I want to spend my whole life with someone who has a broken pair-bonding ability, and to someone who will NEVER treasure me as her one and only?

My main gripe against marriage is the frivorce risk. Expecting a virgin is a bit pushing it, unless she can be 10 or something.

I would not marry anyone, but I would sleep with anyone. Marriage is a trap. Use the bitches and dump them. I won't be some old hag's betabux

You’re gonna have to, so may as well get used to the idea

I'm an ogre. Nobody in their right mind would marry me.

I've never really cared if a girl is virgin or not tbh.

Wanting a virgin is a cope. Point out a single man outside of the muslim world that has married a virgin... On top of that, marrying a virgin is like buying an expensive car, without doing a test drive first

Wanting a virgin is a cope. Point out a single man outside of the muslim world that has married a virgin... On top of that, marrying a virgin is like buying an expensive car, without doing a test drive first
What a faggoty thing to say

Degeneracy is thte reason virgins don't exist.

And LOL @ the test drive cope. "Another man destroyed my wife's pair-bonding ability and has split her vagina open before me! Fantastic!"

What a faggoty thing to say

Degeneracy is thte reason virgins don't exist.

And LOL @ the test drive cope. "Another man destroyed my wife's pair-bonding ability and has split her vagina open before me! Fantastic!"
Degeneracy is degeneracy because religious people say so.

Degeneracy is degeneracy because religious people say so.
No, it's degeneracy because it desroys pair-bonding ability, makes people cynical, and produces broken homes. Morals are not subjective. They are evident by the results they bear.

No, it's degeneracy because it desroys pair-bonding ability, makes people cynical, and produces broken homes. Morals are not subjective. They are evident by the results they bear.
Cope. People have always been degenerate, but before the internet it wasn't so obvious so people kept quiet about it.

Cope. People have always been degenerate, but before the internet it wasn't so obvious so people kept quiet about it.
Yes, there have always been degenerates and non-degenerates. What's your point?

You would be a degenerate too if you had the looks for it
You're a fucking retard, obviously you don' even know who I am. I'm VOLUNTARILY abstaining from degeneracy, I do have the opportunity.

Again, I've only cared about getting a cute Oneitis virgin wife, not sticking by dick in every used up degenerate unloving whore like you seem to want.

You're a fucking retard, obviously you don' even know who I am. I'm VOLUNTARILY abstaining from degeneracy, I do have the opportunity.

Again, I've only cared about getting a cute Oneitis virgin wife, not sticking by dick in every used up degenerate unloving whore like you seem to want.
Then you are a volcel and you don't belong here.

> Marriage

If you can find it in your heart to attach yourself to a femoid after all they've done to you, you are clearly not broken enough to be here

lol fuck no.

"You can take my mind, but a incel will always have his PRIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Just LOL at marriage in 2018. You're pretty much signing up to get half of your shit taken from you later down the road

> Marriage

If you can find it in your heart to attach yourself to a femoid after all they've done to you, you are clearly not broken enough to be here

Just LOL at marriage in 2018. You're pretty much signing up to get half of your shit taken from you later down the road
Not all countries have cucked laws like murica.

Nope, settling for some whore wound make me a cuck.

There's a big difference between blacked up roastie cunt and virgin. I expect to hopefully end up with a femoid who's only taken dicks from boyfriend's and at most one to two hookups.

Honestly it's not the end of the world if she's only really been docked by boyfriends.

You would be a degenerate too if you had the looks for it

Everybody on this forum would be a total degenerate if they were Chad lmao. Anybody who says otherwise is gigacoping.

Anyone here who would be a total degenerate "if they could" deserves to be beheaded.

Non-virgin's have no worth.