Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: would you let your mom die if you get 50 000 US dollars??

would you let your mom die if you are guaranteed to get 50 000 US dollars??

• Yes

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • No

Votes: 57 82.6%

• Total voters
S

SA incel life

Banned
-
i figured if my mom dies, i can get 50K dollar by selling the house , think your mom wants you to have a happy life.

I’m set with money tbh and my parents are good to me. I blackpilled my family except for my dad

my mom already died

No. Jesus fuck. If there is one woman who I don’t want gone it’s her. Even though my ugliness effects the way she treats me, she does love me.

Your mom is probably the only female in the woıld that could potenitally love you, no amount of money could compensate for that

true your mom loves you, does your mom want you to have a happy life??, 100 000 dollars could be the foundation of a pernament happy life. imagine you dont have a mom, Foids often use "moms" against incels and males, think of how foids say "what would your MoTheR thinK" " "imagine a a guy catcalls your moThER" "you still live with your MothEr'' "youre mothers boy" "your mOtHer raised you" imagine you dont have a mother and 100K dollars in the bank, foids cant use your mOthEr against you in a argument. My parents are divorced

true your mom loves you, does your mom want you to have a happy life??, 100 000 dollars could be the foundation of a pernament happy life. imagine you dont have a mom, Foids often use "moms" against incels and males, think of how foids say "what would your MoTheR thinK" " "imagine a a guy catcalls your moThER" "you still live with your MothEr'' "youre mothers boy" "your mOtHer raised you" imagine you dont have a mother and 100K dollars in the bank, foids cant use your mOthEr against you in a argument. My parents are divorced
No foid has ever used my mom against me so I cannot comment on that, noone has ever casually mentioned my mom before unless I brought it up to be fair
As for money, I don't believe money could bring happiness to me anymore, I can't buy highschool memories
People have vastly different relationships with their mothers so I understand why we'd have different opinions, my mother was always nice to me and tried her best to take care of me, but with genes this bad, an incel was all she could get, yet not once she has expressed any negative thoughts about my loneliness or inceldom, but to think that she has no traces of such thoughts would be naive

i expected some higher IQ posts

Wtf is this question

No. She's the only foid who will ever love me

Yes, she may actually be the only human being who treats me with love and respect
Asshole with his mom edited

this guy was one of my highschool bullies, he is quite literally the worst human being on the planet,this guy is the reason i hate humanity. i have no idea about the relationship with his mother, probably the relationship was a relationshipless relationship.

one of the only people who ever loved me. no thanks.

one of the only people who ever loved me. no thanks.
yes, think of how mother loves thier kids who are assholes, think of how nigger moms love their aggresive vocal nigger sons, think of moms that love their bully asshole sons, Reproduction is low-iq, financially draining and makes your woman ugly.

ned her to make tendies

this guy was one of my highschool bullies, he is quite literally the worst human being on the planet,this guy is the reason i hate humanity. i have no idea about the relationship with his mother, probably the relationship was a relationshipless relationship.

Looks like a typical Chad. Fuck him tbh, no incel should be bullied. I was bullied in HighSchool, most kids were 2 years older than me. Fuck those normalniggers :reeeeee::woke::feelsree:

No because I love my Mom.

The financial impact of the death of one of my parents would be far more than $50k. That's less than what it cost to spend a year at my private school.

No because she's the only one close relative of mine that is still alive. 50k is not a big deal when you're a deadman.

I don't have a very close relationship with my mom and I'm not on super good terms with her but I wouldn't let someone who I'm related to die just for some buxx. that would be fucked up

Kill the one person who loves me, lmao, great idea

No only a woman can be that selfish and evil