Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] Would you have sex with Tomie?

Would you have sex with Tomie?

• Total voters
According to her lore is impossible to not have sex with her. Tommie is an uberthot, the thot of all thots, she represents the typical cunty woman and ends up always murdered because of that lol. She's women's nature personified, as a wise man once said, a beautiful temple built over a sewer.

Last edited:
View attachment 433417 View attachment 433418 View attachment 433419

Tomie acts like a succubus, possessing a power to make anyone fall in love with her. Through her mere presence, and through psychological and emotional manipulation, she drives these people into jealous rages that lead to brutal acts of violence. Men kill each other over her, and women are driven to insanity as well. Tomie is inevitably killed time and time again, only to regenerate and move on to her next victims, making her effectively immortal.

Tomie's regenerative abilities are partly fueled by cannibalism. Her cells are also capable of transforming a victim into a Tomie via an organ transplant. Even if her organs are later removed from the host, the transition cannot be reversed once it has started. A baby girl will "naturally" grow up to become a Tomie after being injected with her blood. Tomie is able to regenerate from the smallest living piece of herself, including hairs, skin, and drops of blood. Each separate piece can grow into a full clone of herself, with its own independent mind. Multiple characters end up being driven to dismember her corpse, unwittingly allowing more Tomie copies to grow and spread throughout the world.

Even locks of her hair are dangerous; burrowing into its victim's brain and ultimately killing them when it grows wildly within the body. It is also shown that even if Tomie's body is not injured, her body will attempt to sprout another Tomie through tumorous growths, usually when she is emotionally stressed. Some Tomie copies, however, cannot stand one another; one is seen killing another personally, while others order it done through the boys they seduce/enslave. Fire is the only known method to destroy a Tomie for good, though only if the flesh is completely carbonized.
No tbh It creeps me out too much tbh

Nope she's too dangerous, how do you know I like Junji Ito's works btw? Did I write about it in this forum?

Sewer tier thread

mogs me
@Diocel, @Robtical, @AbsolutelyBrutal, @Broly, @SocialzERo, @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @chutmarikacel, @To koniec, @ThoughtfulCel, @ULTRAMAN, @Sportbro, @curryfool, @shii410, @trying to ascend, @ReplaceMyJuice, @Pancakecel, @xatoshii, @Aadi, @WØLF, @ExpiringAspirin, @-BrettyBoy-, @Detro, @ragemaxxingcel, @kampman, @SoloAlex, @Mecoja, @Meus, @RopeIsHope, @Netzachcel, @ldargoblin, @Capable_Onion, @deathnicel, @yikerinos, @cutthroat, @BigMorons, @K9Otaku, @Lookscel, @superighteous, @Skincel, @Dregster666, @Ecstasy, @blond_elf_bard, @grondilu, @Speed, @SryMyEnglish, @tehgymcel420, @greycel104, @FlamingCel, @Sheldor, @BummerDrummer, @FlyFace, @Gyros_Pretcel, @imsorry, @JosefMengelecel, @Edmund_Kemper, @Kamikaze, @Jaundice, @gymletethnicel, @tulasdanslos, @Blackpincel, @wereqryan, @ReconElement, @Orca, @LoshingFung, @achref, @steve2830, @Pengwin, @Zensfy, @Tiredpoorcel, @The Abyss, @Transcended Trucel, @catcel, @BITG, @sckicksal345, @Indogcel, @BladingEagle, @Mountainbikecel, @Cokeman, @Wizchan, @ropecell, @mgtow, @OwnerOpcell, @UglyScotsman, @Cyrrow, @get_even, @Grace, @Cannibal, @Advorsor, @Blackpill Rage, @Therapywasaaste, @slavcel11, @TINMAN, @SelfCrucified, @acidburn10, @keksofthebest, @Sonozaki, @TheDarkEnigma, @watcher, @LonelySquid, @Murdoch89, @fheon, @Pence2024, @Reddit_is_for_cucks, @TheUltimateMarkcel, @NapoliPizzaPie, @Nirvanaal, @TheNEET, @MrJangles, @Currycel25, @IntrovertedIncel, @kt0_0, @lifeisbullshit95, @SneakPower611, @EyesAreSoCold, @Saysitsover, @wei#3959, @OldBotchedCurryCel, @suigin, @Arthas93, @sadboyo123, @Lv99_BixNood, @dreadtheblackpill, @Starship, @InMyCellInHell, @thewageslave, @ThePopeofCope

@Miserable @Ellsworth @ThePopeofCope @Lv99_BixNood @IncelFromFinland @BigMorons @HotPotCel @deathnicel @-BrettyBoy- @Edmund_Kemper
@Incline @BITG @ReconElement @The_Scapegoat @Kamikaze @Gone Coping @<human @Arab_Incel_93 @FourthWorlder @dominic
@starcrapoo @TheEnd @yikerinos @Cyrrow @Azaylias @GeneticallyBurned @commander_zoidberg @Fat Link @WorldYamataizer @K9Otaku @CheapCocaine @ThoughtfulCel @xatoshii @trying to ascend @suigin @MrJangles @Stiltrid_trees @HidekiTojota @NapoliPizzaPie @rope2cope @ExpiringAspirin @Saysitsover @Transcended Trucel @existentialhack @0Energy0Happyness @FlyFace @get_even @W0rmWood @curryfool @Hell @dreadtheblackpill @Wettinghose @wei#3959 @scriptkiddie @JustFuckingLol @PotatoTomato @OwnerOpcell @Vaguehopes @Legionarivs @Zarf @SneakPower611 @TuffWarlock @Wilfred @Sheldor @Currycel25 @Urekkim @ropecel64 @ReturnOfSaddam @TheUltimateMarkcel @proudweeb
@crestfallencel @Mr Joyboy @xeryes29 @typhlosion @mänline @Nebuchadnezzar @Copexodius Maximus @achref
@erenyeager @SellingGf10k @epillepsy @Sonozaki @kikecel @Uglyme @BITG @gigacel123 @muharremabi @Blacktarpill @Just here to read @Algeriancel @Incline@FrothySolutions @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor @TheBasedCel @OwlGod @Lookscel @Tenshi @NaserOric @Nukethisgayearth @Lolimancer @LOLI BREEDING@CheapCocaine @BlackPill Scholar @Indari @SocialzERo @Caesercel @GeneticFilth @Maxilla @WawelDragon1683 @ASS_F @ArtoriasWolf @FaceandHFD@BitterCel @starystulejarz @SelfCrucified @tulasdanslos @wizardcel @Themisterpepsi @ThouShallObeyKing @orchis @Anonymous26 @NEETAndTidy@TheMinimalist @ionlycopenow @coppernicus @SithSalvation @Barney Calhoun @dirtykombatcel @Unsaveable @Mogged Loner @weirdguy22 @yeshuallah @Venomkore @Koruga @Yerberito @Edfech @curryZoomercoomer @ropecel64 @DirtyCurryCell @ThoughtfulCel @Futurecel2.0 @thespanishcel@TheSecondComing @heroinfather @N-Digger @RichCel @Filthy_Reject @To koniec @solblue @HidekiTojota @meisterguido @Jungle @TheSecondComing@Tiredpoorcel @osman27 @InMyCellInHell @Pixycel

@shii410, @pp183, @Diocel, @BummerDrummer, @Lookscel, @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @Speedloader, @Idotms, @Pengwin, @Cowcel, @Zettacel, @Ritalincel, and @RREEEEEEEEE

I think the whole Tomie plot is somehow a portray of Ito's (and japanese culture) own obsession with looks. The way every man gets lured by the supposedly magical beauty of Tomie, her devilish narcissism, the jealously among women, it's almost like it was made to show how maddening the obsession over looks can be.

@Diocel, @Robtical, @AbsolutelyBrutal, @Broly, @SocialzERo, @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @chutmarikacel, @To koniec, @ThoughtfulCel, @ULTRAMAN, @Sportbro, @curryfool, @shii410, @trying to ascend, @ReplaceMyJuice, @Pancakecel, @xatoshii, @Aadi, @WØLF, @ExpiringAspirin, @-BrettyBoy-, @Detro, @ragemaxxingcel, @kampman, @SoloAlex, @Mecoja, @Meus, @RopeIsHope, @Netzachcel, @ldargoblin, @Capable_Onion, @deathnicel, @yikerinos, @cutthroat, @BigMorons, @K9Otaku, @Lookscel, @superighteous, @Skincel, @Dregster666, @Ecstasy, @blond_elf_bard, @grondilu, @Speed, @SryMyEnglish, @tehgymcel420, @greycel104, @FlamingCel, @Sheldor, @BummerDrummer, @FlyFace, @Gyros_Pretcel, @imsorry, @JosefMengelecel, @Edmund_Kemper, @Kamikaze, @Jaundice, @gymletethnicel, @tulasdanslos, @Blackpincel, @wereqryan, @ReconElement, @Orca, @LoshingFung, @achref, @steve2830, @Pengwin, @Zensfy, @Tiredpoorcel, @The Abyss, @Transcended Trucel, @catcel, @BITG, @sckicksal345, @Indogcel, @BladingEagle, @Mountainbikecel, @Cokeman, @Wizchan, @ropecell, @mgtow, @OwnerOpcell, @UglyScotsman, @Cyrrow, @get_even, @Grace, @Cannibal, @Advorsor, @Blackpill Rage, @Therapywasaaste, @slavcel11, @TINMAN, @SelfCrucified, @acidburn10, @keksofthebest, @Sonozaki, @TheDarkEnigma, @watcher, @LonelySquid, @Murdoch89, @fheon, @Pence2024, @Reddit_is_for_cucks, @TheUltimateMarkcel, @NapoliPizzaPie, @Nirvanaal, @TheNEET, @MrJangles, @Currycel25, @IntrovertedIncel, @kt0_0, @lifeisbullshit95, @SneakPower611, @EyesAreSoCold, @Saysitsover, @wei#3959, @OldBotchedCurryCel, @suigin, @Arthas93, @sadboyo123, @Lv99_BixNood, @dreadtheblackpill, @Starship, @InMyCellInHell, @thewageslave, @ThePopeofCope

@Miserable @Ellsworth @ThePopeofCope @Lv99_BixNood @IncelFromFinland @BigMorons @HotPotCel @deathnicel @-BrettyBoy- @Edmund_Kemper
@Incline @BITG @ReconElement @The_Scapegoat @Kamikaze @Gone Coping @<human @Arab_Incel_93 @FourthWorlder @dominic
@starcrapoo @TheEnd @yikerinos @Cyrrow @Azaylias @GeneticallyBurned @commander_zoidberg @Fat Link @WorldYamataizer @K9Otaku @CheapCocaine @ThoughtfulCel @xatoshii @trying to ascend @suigin @MrJangles @Stiltrid_trees @HidekiTojota @NapoliPizzaPie @rope2cope @ExpiringAspirin @Saysitsover @Transcended Trucel @existentialhack @0Energy0Happyness @FlyFace @get_even @W0rmWood @curryfool @Hell @dreadtheblackpill @Wettinghose @wei#3959 @scriptkiddie @JustFuckingLol @PotatoTomato @OwnerOpcell @Vaguehopes @Legionarivs @Zarf @SneakPower611 @TuffWarlock @Wilfred @Sheldor @Currycel25 @Urekkim @ropecel64 @ReturnOfSaddam @TheUltimateMarkcel @proudweeb
@crestfallencel @Mr Joyboy @xeryes29 @typhlosion @mänline @Nebuchadnezzar @Copexodius Maximus @achref
@erenyeager @SellingGf10k @epillepsy @Sonozaki @kikecel @Uglyme @BITG @gigacel123 @muharremabi @Blacktarpill @Just here to read @Algeriancel @Incline@FrothySolutions @Animecel2D @SoyUnPerdedor @TheBasedCel @OwlGod @Lookscel @Tenshi @NaserOric @Nukethisgayearth @Lolimancer @LOLI BREEDING@CheapCocaine @BlackPill Scholar @Indari @SocialzERo @Caesercel @GeneticFilth @Maxilla @WawelDragon1683 @ASS_F @ArtoriasWolf @FaceandHFD@BitterCel @starystulejarz @SelfCrucified @tulasdanslos @wizardcel @Themisterpepsi @ThouShallObeyKing @orchis @Anonymous26 @NEETAndTidy@TheMinimalist @ionlycopenow @coppernicus @SithSalvation @Barney Calhoun @dirtykombatcel @Unsaveable @Mogged Loner @weirdguy22 @yeshuallah @Venomkore @Koruga @Yerberito @Edfech @curryZoomercoomer @ropecel64 @DirtyCurryCell @ThoughtfulCel @Futurecel2.0 @thespanishcel@TheSecondComing @heroinfather @N-Digger @RichCel @Filthy_Reject @To koniec @solblue @HidekiTojota @meisterguido @Jungle @TheSecondComing@Tiredpoorcel @osman27 @InMyCellInHell @Pixycel

@shii410, @pp183, @Diocel, @BummerDrummer, @Lookscel, @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @Speedloader, @Idotms, @Pengwin, @Cowcel, @Zettacel, @Ritalincel, and @RREEEEEEEEE
thnx for the mention :)

@Wizard32 ! This nigger is stealing your cope!

Would you have sex with Tomie?​

Toki

OP sorry misread your title
Tomie acts like....
I decided to stop reading because this sounds like a spoiler for a manga and I'd like to experience the story of the cute girl in your pictures organically so please direct me to where I can begin reading chapter 1.

Once I finish reading all of the story Ican come back and read your syopsis of her without it being spoilers.

View attachment 433714
OP sorry misread your title

I decided to stop reading because this sounds like a spoiler for a manga and I'd like to experience the story of the cute girl in your pictures organically so please direct me to where I can begin reading chapter 1.

Once I finish reading all of the story Ican come back and read your syopsis of her without it being spoilers.

745 pages... looks promising.
I'm sure I'll like it since Junji Ito wrote it, very much enjoyed reading Gyo and Rasengan Uzumaki

holy shit they're doing a 4-episode adaptation of the latter on Adult Swim this year? fuuuuuck

already saw the Gyo movie, has a funny 3some sex scene with a Becky

Last edited:
you gotta make this kind of thread once in a while dont ya

Well it seems she can regenerate but she isn’t invulnerable so I’d risk my luck