Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Would you date a woman that enjoys being physically stronger than you?

Would you date a woman that enjoys being physically stronger than you?

• Yes I would totally be her little bitch boy and bake her warm soft cookies!

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Yes as long as she treats me as a man and is submissive to me.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • Yes as long as she shes me as her equal .

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • No because it is impossible for me to imagine something that unrealistic so it's pointless voting.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Yes if I get the chance to inject Testosterone,so I can backhand that bitch and put her in her place

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other (explain why below)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Better Incel than Cuck.

Votes: 15 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Assuming that she is turned on by the fact that she is stronger than you.
This is just a hypothetical scenario, this will never happen.

No i'm not a cuck

I will inject test and hit gym harder than beat her back in her place

Sure why not. As long as she's loyal

Only one right answer.

In order to be stronger than me a woman would haveto be super muscular, not really my thing.

In order to be stronger than me a woman would haveto be super muscular, not really my thing.
This is a fantasy scenario since physically dominant women do not exist. Basically body type doesn't really matter since you are in a magical world. She can be skinny as you want her to be, because she has the magical power of being stronger than you.

yea as long as she's normal weight

yea as long as she's normal weight
she can be any weight you want her to be.
This is a fantasy scenario since physically dominant women do not exist. Basically body type doesn't really matter since you are in a magical world. She can be skinny as you want her to be, because she has the magical power of being stronger than you.

She'd have to be submissive

lmao at the first option, sure I'd bake cookies if she goes to wageslave.

Totally! Chad gets to stay at home while his girlfriend works, and he doesn't even have to bake cookies.

I don't think a woman domming you is being a cuck

I don't think a woman domming you is being a cuck
To be honest, the standard definition of cuck means you can't satisfy your woman so she seeks a chad to satisfy her. However, if the woman is somehow magically physically dominant, and takes pleasure in dominating you, you would not be a cuck.

You are right! :)

Oh, then yes. As long and she doesn't want to hurt me I'm fine.

Oh, then yes. As long and she doesn't want to hurt me I'm fine.
Yeah, the only LOCKED factor you cannot change is the fact that she is stronger than you physically. She can be anything you want her to be. Everything else is up to YOU! :)

Be honest: you typed this with one hand.

Only if she acts like a Mommy GF.

Pussy at any price.

@Weeb25
@Blacktarpill

Thoughts on that?

Yeah, that means she has strong genes and is more likely to bear you a chad son if you cum in her.

yes, I would be her little bitch slave and I'm not even ashamed to admit it

I sincerely suspect I'm weaker than a lot of women at this point. But yes I'd be her boyfriend, or even just a good friend of hers.

"Hi, blondelfbard, how's it going?"

"Good, you?"

"It's been hella exhausting today, can I have a hug?"

"That's a mood, sure."

Sure why not, that'd make her close to if not the strongest woman in the world, so that'd be entertaining in it's own regard I suppose.
Would be fun to just bake cookies while gorilla wife dunks on people in the WNBA or something.

That would be cucked so no. Also a woman would have to be an elite powerlifter on steroids and out weigh me by several pounds to be stronger than me JFL. Might as well be gay at that point.

That would be cucked so no. Also a woman would have to be an elite powerlifter on steroids and out weigh me by several pounds to be stronger than me JFL. Might as well be gay at that point.

Sure,as long as she doesn't try to fuck me with a strap on.

This type of fetish is truly volceldom.

"Teehee I'm stronger then u UwU. Oh what, it's breeding time again? O-ok."

And...
Only if she acts like a Mommy GF.

Shit, I'm getting erect from my own posts now... LORD MAKE MY PEE PEE SENSITIVE ONCE AGAIN!!!

Yes but we would have to switch roles from time to time.

"Teehee I'm stronger then u UwU. Oh what, it's breeding time again? O-ok."

And...

Shit, I'm getting erect from my own posts now... LORD MAKE MY PEE PEE SENSITIVE ONCE AGAIN!!!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes I'd love to date physically stronger woman not because I have fetish but because of other reason.

JFL. No.

In order for her to be physically stronger than me, she'd have to be muscular. Large muscles on a woman is one of the biggest turn offs imaginable.

Given my lack of muscle development, most women who go to the gym at least once a week are probably physically stronger than me.