Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Poll: Would you date a giant foid?

Would you date a giant foid?

• No.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Yes, but no taller than 6.5 feet.

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Yes, but no taller than 7 feet.

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Yes but no taller than 10-12 feet.

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Yes, but no taller than 13-15 feet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but no taller than 16-25 feet.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Yes, but no taller than 400 feet.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but no taller than 1000 feet.

• Yes, but no taller than 3000 feet.

• Yes, any size, she can use a microscope to see me.

Votes: 37 51.4%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I'd love a giant gf. Ideally she would be under 7 feet tall so she's still able to function in society well and no one would think I created her in a lab out of desperation.

6'6 would be an ideal height for a foid if you're an average height male so she can put her boobs on your face.

41E6C87A00000578 4653804 image a 35 1498814699032
B8ac6f27b00014d3f05b29
0 21 Tallest girl sisters 450
1674313851978265m
20230220 072922

10-12 feet tall would be great because your head will be at pussy and ass level. The only problems would be: the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have wide doors and hallways, and everyone would think she's not human.

400px Hyrule Warriors Artwork Link Great Fairy
R1nX l

At 20 feet tall you can full body penetrate and she can carry you around so easily. The only problems would be: she could accidentally kill and cause property damage, the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have wide doors and hallways, and everyone would think she's not human.

Images 14

100s of feet tall you can full body penetrate although it's less effective than it would be if she was smaller and she can carry you around so easily like a bug or lego man. The only problems would be: she could accidentally kill and cause property damage, the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have a giant home (she probably has one since no one else can build one,) and no one would believe she's human.

20240109 185847
74183046 088 f41f

At 1000s of feet tall: full body penetration is basically ineffective for her but you can still fuck the giant folds and enjoy yourself, she can carry you around so easily, and The only problems would be: she could accidentally kill and cause property damage, the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have a giant home (she probably has one since no one else can build one,) She's visible by everyone from many miles away (therefore other guys see her naked,) and everyone would think she's not human.

98afacf9a531ae9cca0e7b89deaa1914

Last edited:
yes but taller than 6'5 is just bad genes ngl

Tfw no 9000 feet tall gf

729999999999999999999%f\ FEEETi nothing

6'5+ women have bad genes but below it might be gud depending on her bodi

6'5+ women have bad genes but below it might be gud depending on her bodi
Not really a giant if below 6'6 but it's still included in the pole.

"no taller than 6.5 feet."​

Implies that she can still be shorter.

At 20 feet, I'm basically a pet to her.

At 100s of feet, I'm a bug to her.

At 1000s of feet? Your pictures don't even express that. 1000s of feet would make her a mountain. I'd basically be a flea to her.

After 12 ft the difference starts to be unmanageable.

At 1000s of feet? Your pictures don't even express that. 1000s of feet would make her a mountain. I'd basically be a flea to her.
I estimate about 400 feet for her but I couldn't find anything taller. I added a 1000 foot foid.

Last edited:
A giant foid who is 7ft max. But I can't imagine satisfying her big ass hole jfl,

When dating tall "foids" the risk of getting yourself a troon is very real. If only people didn't do this shit.

Bro, you are so based sometimes it's refreshing

Would you tho?

I've met the foid in the second pic, she "mogged" me lol

I'm not a foid to be picky about anyones height. Just be biologically female with XX chromosomes and don't carry lethal, infectious diseases or murderous intent.

Would take anything that breathes, man... Giant or small.

Of course I would. This is a lifefuel, romancefuel thread btw.

I'd love a giant gf. Ideally she would be under 7 feet tall so she's still able to function in society well and no one would think I created her in a lab out of desperation.

6'6 would be an ideal height for a foid if you're an average height male so she can put her boobs on your face.

View attachment 1037976View attachment 1037975View attachment 1037974View attachment 1037973View attachment 1037972

10-12 feet tall would be great because your head will be at pussy and ass level. The only problems would be: the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have wide doors and hallways, and everyone would think she's not human.

View attachment 1037993View attachment 1037992View attachment 1037994

At 20 feet tall you can full body penetrate and she can carry you around so easily. The only problems would be: she could accidentally kill and cause property damage, the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have wide doors and hallways, and everyone would think she's not human.

View attachment 1037995

100s of feet tall you can full body penetrate although it's less effective than it would be if she was smaller and she can carry you around so easily like a bug or lego man. The only problems would be: she could accidentally kill and cause property damage, the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have a giant home (she probably has one since no one else can build one,) and no one would believe she's human.

View attachment 1037968View attachment 1037967
View attachment 1037971
View attachment 1037970

At 1000s of feet tall: full body penetration is basically ineffective for her but you can still fuck the giant folds and enjoy yourself, she can carry you around so easily, and The only problems would be: she could accidentally kill and cause property damage, the government might try to take her away to experiment, she wouldn't fit in your home unless you have a giant home (she probably has one since no one else can build one,) She's visible by everyone from many miles away (therefore other guys see her naked,) and everyone would think she's not human.

View attachment 1038001
As long as she lets me have sex with her. And we can go out on a date I don't really give a shit. I'm a virgin I can take what I can get.

I'm not into feet, sorry

what the fuck nigga 1000 ft? :feelswhat:

but yes that's my fetish :feelsohh: (up to 6'5 I guess)

Nigga think this is attack on titan

Depends on the size of their feet. Big feet usually indicate tranny.

Redditors go ballistic when you comment that under MtF posts. Lmfao

I'd date anyone I could get, any age, any height, any weight, any education level, any mental state, any criminal background, ANY fucking female that would overlook my damn fucking face!

I'd take it
Beggars can't be choosers

not ideal but it would breed out my manlet genetics, autism would be inevitable in the offspring because of all the (((chemicals))) in the environment and the mandatory (((vaccines))) so there would be no point trying to stop that from appearing in the offspring

Yes. I developed a fetish for tall girls because of my short height. And most foids nowadays are 5'6-5'8 so they mog me as a 5'3 male

Great thread and a really nice high effort first post.

I would :ha..feels: