Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Would you date a blonde foid who wears fake glasses?

Would you date her?

• Yes

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Yes, I worship blonde haired blue eyed white foids so my vote should not be counted.

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
A girl who's thin, kinda tall, and has blonde hair and blue eyes. But she wears fake glasses. Like she wears glasses just to look cute. I don't think that's a good sign.

What if she's "shy" (like too shy to approach you but gives you a note) and says one of her hobbies is gaming. And on top of all that she wears fake glasses just because she likes how they look on her. These seem like attention things and she's just a whore. Not wife material.

Next post: fucked my blonde oneitis, see ya inkwells

I wouldn't mind fake glasses

No, that’s kinda autistic, i wouldn’t want an autistic gf

Yeah I would, I could cum on the glasses

I prefer short dark-haired dark-eyed foids but it would be okay.

Would fuck only. No dating.

Well...

Volcel

Blackjack3

I'll pass.

Deception is a Kike foid trait.

Jfl this is the same nigga calling me non incel

@example thoughts?

I don't think she is. She looks Celtic Nordic. I look more Jew than she does. I find Jewish foids attractive anyway, I'd like to date one if I every met one.

A girl who's thin, kinda tall, and has blonde hair and blue eyes. But she wears fake glasses. Like she wears glasses just to look cute. I don't think that's a good sign.

What if she's "shy" (like too shy to approach you but gives you a note) and says one of her hobbies is gaming. And on top of all that she wears fake glasses just because she likes how they look on her. These seem like attention things and she's just a whore. Not wife material.
Fuckin volcel of u wouldnt, and i c a fuckton of volcels here, mang

that's like asking, would you get on the most luxurious airplane flight to ever exist if the plane had anime paint over it? (I don't like anime im just halomaxxing)

that's like asking, would you get on the most luxurious airplane flight to ever exist if the plane had anime paint over it? (I don't like anime im just halomaxxing)
Misa Misa

You should join robtical's forum "n" then "c" then "u" then "." then "world" no spaces, I had to type it like that because it sensors the name.