Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] Will you betabuxx?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date

Will you betabuxx?

• Yes, it is my only chance at ascension.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, I'll see where I am in a few years.

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No, that's cucked as fuck.

Votes: 24 88.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
I legitimately see no logical reason to betabuxx, that’s just my opinion though, and leddit sure does love doing it so whatever

If you betabuxx after being an incel you should just kill yourself, all those years spent ridiculing "soy boys" and "orbiters" just to become one

If you vote to betabuxx don't even pretend like you are above those types again, results should have been public for this poll, a lot of larps on this site, guys kidding themselves trying to "play both sides"

If you betabuxx after being an incel you should just kill yourself, all those years spent ridiculing "soy boys" and "orbiters" just to become one

If you vote to betabuxx don't even pretend like you are above those types again, results should have been public for this poll, a lot of larps on this site, guys kidding themselves trying to "play both sides"
Braziliansigma's waist in millimeters IQ

No point, the foid will never love you and she will cheat on you

I will never spend my money on a whore

No nigga gimme my money

Iranics are the prize. Western wimmins can’t compete.
You might have to pay for the femoids rhinoplasty tho.

F1516FFC A2B2 4ECC A516 303A1D7184DE
0D271B8E 75C4 4AE8 8581 5BF40D7E4E67

Hell no. It's much cheaper to just pay for a girlfriend experience tbh. Or just pay to fuck.

No need to support a foid with your money and take her shopping and all that fucking shit.

High iq comment

At first I thought betabuxxing as in wageslaving, because thats all I do these days, its the only thing I seem to live for. But to wageslave to take care of a foid never in the west.

Fuck no lol. Also the west is becoming like Japan where women don't even want a beta provider. They want their own career and to be single mothers lmao.

ON

Thats why i wouldn't fuck a girl atleast if she is a 9/10 virgin stacy.

betabuxx is not worth it at all.

You have to pay for a woman's accommodation, food, clothes/fashion accessories, transport/travel, weekly allowance (megacuck level) in return for which you get starfish sex maybe once a month with a used up hole who is way past her prime and with a tonne-of baggage.

A prostitute is much more cost-effective alternative

Last edited:
betabuxx is not worth it at all.

You have to pay for a woman's accommodation, food, clothes/fashion accessories, transport/travel, weekly allowance (megacuck level) in return for which you get starfish sex maybe once a month with a used up hole who is way past her prime and with a tonne-of baggage.

A prostitute is much more cost-effective alternative
I didn't see 16 years old 10/10 stacy prostitutes tho.

If she hasn't been a slut

You say that like I am able to betabuxx :lul: I have no money and it is getting easier for femoids to get money every day without entering a relationship or even interacting with men at all.

If there is a possibility I can betabuxx, I will be competing with multiple men who are richer and likely better looking. Fuck that.