Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion POLL: Who is the person you hate most in this world?

Is the person you hate the most… ?

• A former friend

• A politician

• Some other 'celeb'/ famous person

• A foid

• An Ex

• A member of authority (i.e. health system, law, education, etc…)

• Yourself

• A fellow member of copecels.cope

• A family member

• Some Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
U

ugly_genius

Officer
Feel free to elaborate more specifically if you wish. :feelsEhh:

I hate you the most, OP

My mother and family. Caused all my suffering in this world.

I hate all the politicians and elites.

Claasmate faggot who made almost all people In high school class against me and took almost all foids in whole school attention

My mom and my whorish grandmother.

Serious answer..... It's a toss up between myself and my last (only) oneitis. She fucked me up quite a bit but I think I hate myself more for not being able to move on/being mentally weak overall and a screw up.

Even if it's not fully my fault, I still can't stand myself for having any feelings left or being strong enough. I guess it was the proverbial straw that broke me. Not a kidcel btw, just psychologically damaged from life.

My aunt.

This incarnation of Satan destroyed my mother and by extension me and my brother's life.
There is nothing and no one I hate more than this demon.

My parents. It's their fault I have to live this shitty life. Not only did I not ask for this nobody deserves this.

Get the hell out of my country :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Which country? I understand for gypsies from tradcuck perspective but why Albanians? They are European natives.

Myself of course

I hate too many people for too many reasons to single out one that I arbitrarily hate more than anyone else. I've been bullied too much to have a laser focused hatred towards only one person over all other, there are literally hundreds of people that I would sign out of the video game personally if I had the chance. :feelswhat::blackpill:

a former user here who told me to jump off a bridge

Not a specific person, humans a a whole