Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [Poll]Who is the dad of this forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Who is the daddy of this forum

• Emba

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • FrustratedWhiteMale

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • outherebrothers

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
@Emba vs @FrustratedWhiteMale theyre like super old which one is the father figure u never had ? I mean which one is the father figure of this forum cuz they’re old lol :feelswhere::feelskek:
Wait I guess they’re grand daddies then not dads fuck I can’t change poll

They b gay married couple parents and @outherebrothers is da uncle

Emba because he's older by a few years. He is truly the father of the forum.

The only father I have is my lord

The lord is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in all my trust

Stock photo animal nature outdoors wildlife zoo animals hungry earth gorilla e5b6b5ea cf19 4f8

FrustratedWhiteMale cuz his profile picture

So boomercels are a thing? Lol

Should I add him to the poll too
Nah I think I remember him saying he's slightly younger than those two but still old compared to average ppl on dis forum

add @pp183 to the poll son

Sarge is our dad.

I'm the dad of this forum
20 year old grandfather
now give me my retirement fund

Emba because he's older by a few years. He is truly the father of the forum.
Only one year. 58. Perhaps more when considering emo years. He still tries. I gave up 6 years ago...

Heh heh...

"Whose your daddy?"

The incel forum screams out in unison during it's anal pounding: "Emmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heh heh...

"Whose your daddy?"

The incel forum screams out in unison during it's anal pounding: "Emmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Combs me

@Angry_runt are you old enough to be a dad for .co? I‘d pick you if you were

Colvin 76, you're back. I thought be lost you. I liked that picture you had of the retarded guy laughing.
Reminds me of Ernie Laughing

@outherebrothers were u aware of this
Lol. Papa's still in rehab at the moment, nobody be a hERo whilst I'm gone :feelzez: I think @FastBananaCEO said it spot on, I'm more of the "Drunk, washed-up, failure Uncle" of the forum. Just like I am in real life to my Chad older brother's children :forcedsmile::feelskek:

Lol. Papa's still in rehab at the moment, nobody be a hERo whilst I'm gone :feelzez: I think @FastBananaCEO said it spot on, I'm more of the "Drunk, washed-up, failure Uncle" of the forum. Just like I am in real life to my Chad older brother's children :forcedsmile::feelskek:
Bruh, Ur brother has children? Is he rlly a chad? It would suck to have it shown to u what you're missing out on from so close.

Bruh, Ur brother has children? Is he rlly a chad? It would suck to have it shown to u what you're missing out on from so close.
Yeah, 4 with 3 different foids. I've only met his oldest and she is a 19 year old Stacy now (I last seen her in 2003), I haven't met the other 3. Also yes, he's a Chad, and a successful rich Chad. Two mother's of his kids are Stacie's. He's only 11 months older than me so we were in the same class growing up, it was an eye-opener on how looks are everything when it comes to foids. I made a couple of threads about my brother way back along.

I haven't seen him for very many years and he lives in a different country, I moved to England in 2007 when I was 24, so it's not really rubbed in my face.

Yeah, 4 with 3 different foids. I've only met his oldest and she is a 19 year old Stacy now (I last seen her in 2003), I haven't met the other 3. Also yes, he's a Chad, and a successful rich Chad. Two mother's of his kids are Stacie's. He's only 11 months older than me so we were in the same class growing up, it was an eye-opener on how looks are everything when it comes to foids. I made a couple of threads about my brother way back along.

I haven't seen him for very many years and he lives in a different country, I moved to England in 2007 when I was 24, so it's not really rubbed in my face.
Where did u live b4?

@FrustratedWhiteMale is like the white stepdad with ptsd I never had

White male is one of the lowest quality larpers I've seen in a while and the fact that you fell for it is discouraging.