Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: whitecels what's your eye colour?

What's your eye colour(only vote if you're European/white)

• A10 Blue( chad,giga fakecel)

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Dark Blue(chadlite)

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Light green(htn)

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Dark green(low htn)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Amber/hazel(mtn)

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • (dar

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Dark brown(ltn)

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • T

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black(over)

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters
anything less than green and you ain't white buddy boyo

Green but I'm really self conscious about them not being "pure green" because in the middle of them, you can see a little bit of brown expanding outwards

^

my 3 brothers have brown eyes, and to make it even more brutal, my parents both had blue eyes. so idek how unlucky that is for 2 blue eyed parents have 3 brown eyed kids

I got really lucky though and have green eyes

Green but I'm really self conscious about them not being "pure green" because in the middle of them, you can see a little bit of brown expanding outwards

everyone has that

Well, I'm not white(Lebanese) But I have dark green, they look brown from a distance. Brutal.

Well, I'm not white(Lebanese) But I have dark green, they look brown from a distance. Brutal.
I'm sorry to hear that :feelsbadman:

But hey, at least it's still better than having T50s aka dark brown, so I guess there's at least some silver lining to that

I genuinely can't tell whether my eyes are green or hazel

I'm sorry to hear that :feelsbadman:

But hey, at least it's still better than having T50s aka dark brown, so I guess there's at least some silver lining to that
My grandfather has a very unique light green eye colour. He looks ethnic(like a lighter version of the Hamas leader Yahya sinwar) but colored eyes are a huge halo on ethnics, even, more then whites, because, we have thick eyebrows/eyelashes, which a lot of whites lack. Also I have no eyelashes as well:feelsrope:. But yeah, it's better then, t50s.

^

my 3 brothers have brown eyes, and to make it even more brutal, my parents both had blue eyes. so idek how unlucky that is for 2 blue eyed parents have 3 brown eyed kids

I got really lucky though and have green eyes
What if mother cheated?

Yes, just photo edit Jeremy Meeks and make his eyes brown, he would look worse.
39fc6f934b37911c098268caa75b281e.jpg
A10 halo is huge. You have to be extremely good looking(Johnny depp) for dark eyes not to matter.

Darkgreen and i hate it

What if mother cheated?
I doubt it, but it's always possible. I can never rule out that possibility. Ironically I just recently made a post about that in this thread a couple of days ago

https://incels.is/threads/poll-whats-your-moms-bodycount.611357/#post-14267443
(The post wasn't specifically about cheating, but I talk about it towards the middle/end iirc)

On one hand, I feel like I'm probably my father's son because I have a fat and blocky face, and he had a somewhat similar face when he was my age. Also he definitely has aspergers, and so do I, further leading me to believe I'm probably his son.

But with that said, I did a little bit of searching and found this:

Two blue-eyed parents can have a child with brown eyes, although it's very rare.

Both parents with blue eyes:
99% chance of baby with blue eyes,
1% chance of baby with green eyes,
0% chance of baby with brown eyes

Sooooooooooo.......... that's really making me wonder. One child with brown eyes is a less than 1% chance. To have a child with green eyes is a 1% chance. And you're telling me they had THREE brown eyed kids and a green eyed kid????

I did some quick math and even if the odds of brown eyes were an entire 1%, the odds of this would be 0.00000001. Less than a one in one hundred million chance of that happening. Less than 1 in 100,000,000

I really don't know what to think, man. I'm just gonna lay here for a while and think. I really don't know if I'm my dad's son or not. I'm speechless rn.

Last edited:
Two blue-eyed parents can have a child with brown eyes, although it's very rare.
Perfect excuse for females to justify cheating.

"No i didn't fuck with that dark Italian macho, it's just 1% chance of having kid with brown eyes, look here is study!"

They better do a DNA tests

I never looked in the mirror long enough to figure out my eye color.

for me it's greyish blue

also medium blonde hair

:chad::chad::chad:

@DarkStarDown

There's no truly black eye color save for diseased cases. Most ethnicies are dark brown.

I got shit colour eyes

Light green I guess? Blue/green, but that’s probably the closest answer:feelsjuice:.

Wish women were as attracted to it as the ethnics here are:feelsbadman:.

medium brown ig

Dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, can't get more boringly average than that...

I have heterochromia, green on the outside, brown on the inside

Amber/hazel
Incorrect, tons of White/European phenos have amber/hazelish eyes; if your eyes are t40-t50 tier though then yeah that is non-white.
also medium blonde hair

:chad::chad::chad:

@DarkStarDown
MoggER
Mine have a green "undercurrent" to them if that makes sense, but that's what all Amber/Hazel eyes have.

Eye color is useless without dark eyebrows

@DarkStarDown come on cuckord for a moment