Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Which one mogs? White Hapa or Arab hapa?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Which one mogs saars?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I don't want to here anymore "muh Cherry pick" apparently, this white hapa gets rated a 9 on reddit.

White hapa( half white/half Asian don't know what her mix is)
IMG 20240707 195135
Arab Hapa(half Syrian, half Korean)
IMG 20240707 195124

Last edited:
the arab hapa mogs tbh , they kinda look similar tho.

I would want that White hapa to suck my dick.

@Made in Heaven
@Despicablecel
@Cayden Zhang
@VictimofBpillReaper
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Jason Voorhees

I feel like the white hapa would mog if she had white skin. She looks to yellow skinned to me. That's the only turn-off, but then again i'm colorblind so she might not have yellow skin. Correct me if i'm wrong. She also have kind of chink eyes which is sort of a turn-off.

The arab hapa doesn't look as much asian which is interesting.

I feel like the white hapa would mog if she had white skin. She looks to yellow skinned to me. That's the only turn-off, but then again i'm colorblind so she might not have yellow skin. Correct me if i'm wrong. She also have kind of chink eyes which is sort of a turn-off.

seems yellow to me but could be from the lightning

They look pretty similar, the Arab hapa looks a bit better probably just because of the better angle at which she photographed herself.

Yes, you're not blind she is yellow. In fact she looks sick. And the Arab Hapa doesn't look Asian, because, Arab genes are dominant and thus, the children inherit the causcaian bone structure, while, white hapas look Asian, because, white genes are recessive.

Lighting makes the white hapa's skin look yellower.
Arabs are almost white so it's not that different tbh.

I think in normal lighting white hapa would win

Yes, you're not blind she is yellow. In fact she looks sick. And the Arab Hapa doesn't look Asian, because, Arab genes are dominant and thus, the children inherit the causcaian bone structure, while, white hapas look Asian, because, white genes are recessive.
And this is what Asian women without surgery look like(this is quite an exaggerated example but it's not very far off)
IMG 20240707 200730
and this is what they think they look like because, they watch too much Anime.
IMG 20240707 195124

Last edited:
Lighting makes the white hapa's skin look yellower.
Arabs are almost white so it's not that different tbh.

I think in normal lighting white hapa would win
Yes, I agree. But that hapa looks more feminine.

Yes, I agree. But that hapa looks more feminine.
She does, the white hapa looks a bit south-east asian. On the photo the arab hapa wins but I think IRL in 3D the white hapa would look better.

she isn't a hapa lmao

that's nana from kpop, she's full korean

despite being full asian, she comfortably fogs that arab hapa. She looks very good for a Korean.

They look very similar but nana mogs although the arab hapa looks more Caucasian.

despite being full asian, she comfortably fogs that arab hapa. She looks very good for a Korean.
If korean, then, surgerymaxxed and bleachmaxxed. Doesn't count. Maybe she is slightly above average. Even her hair is bleached, she is frauding hard.

Last edited:
She isn't hapa but she is thr best looking asian woman Ive seen. Mogs most hapa women ive seen online too
Lol, but I asked for hapa specifically in that post. But yeah, whatever

Idk @Jason Voorhees said she was hapa
yea shes like sui he

a minority of people think they could pass as hapa because they have caucasoidesque features

i thought it was common knowledge shes full asian tho

@Sloth22 she isn't hapa, I thought she was. She is k-pop star which means she is frauding hard

Lol, but I asked for hapa specifically in that post. But yeah, whatever
Hard to verify the ethnicity of these supposed hapa models since they all look very white. Many of them say they are asian even tho they are like 1/4th asian at best. Maybe you could use Liza Soberano. She is a perfect 50/50 white asian mix afaik

yea shes like sui he

a minority of people think they could pass as hapa because they have caucasoidesque features

i thought it was common knowledge shes full asian tho
Idk like I said hapas and Asians all look the same. To you maybe, not to, but to Most people they do. most hapas just look Asian to me. Some can pass for turks that's about it.

Last edited:
Hard to verify the ethnicity of these supposed hapa models since they all look very white. Many of them say they are asian even tho they are like 1/4th asian at best. Maybe you could use Liza Soberano. She is a perfect 50/50 white asian mix afaik

View attachment 1193972View attachment 1193973
That's why I didn't use the other foid, who you said was hapa. She looked very white, good thing you clarified she was Quapa.

She does, the white hapa looks a bit south-east asian. On the photo the arab hapa wins but I think IRL in 3D the white hapa would look better.
the arab hapa has low set cheekbones, tiny mouth, long midface and a disproportionately small jaw which affects her facial thirds; it's not a MASSIVE failo though because it's a neotenized facial thirds disharmony. Even in the pics, the korean (incorrectly referred to as hapa) wins.

Levantine IQ at work
the asians win this round
This wasn't about full Asians. I posted her thinking she was half white, but yeah, whatever. The k-pop star is frauding hard, the Arab hapa only has makeup on.

the arab hapa has low set cheekbones, tiny mouth, long midface and a disproportionately small jaw which affects her facial thirds; it's not a MASSIVE failo though because it's a neotenized facial thirds disharmony. Even in the pics, the korean (incorrectly referred to as hapa) wins.
All those things are autism bro. Most people don't break down faces like that. They nearly look the same

White mogs but I would fuck the Arab

Idk like I said hapas and Asians all look the same. To you maybe, not to Most people. but most hapas just look Asian to me. Some can pass for turks that's about it.
i said a minority would find her hapa looking and she and sui he are outliers themselves among asians. I never implied hapas and asians are interchangeable. There is 0 point in talking to you because of your levantine iq.

the arab hapa has low set cheekbones, tiny mouth, long midface and a disproportionately small jaw which affects her facial thirds; it's not a MASSIVE failo though because it's a neotenized facial thirds disharmony.
looksmaxxes me