Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [poll] which box do you end up in?

Which blue box do you end up in (after watching the video)

• looksmaxx

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • moneymaxx

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • surgerymaxx

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • travel the world

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • find life fulfilment

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • any other blue box (what are you even doing on the forum?)

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZKUoxHAyRA

If I follow the boxes in this chart, I end up in the finding life fulfilment outside of dating box. I’m sub 5, have autism and (although I make some money), won’t be making as much money as required in the video any time in the near future. even if I was normie tier, i’d end up in the same box, it’s more than over lmaooo. if you don’t fall into that box, you mog me.

i hate that anglofag not watching

If I were able to become rich, then surgerymaxxing. But since I can't, NEETmaxxing is my "choice".

One of the two bottom blue boxes on the left. Simple.

Travel the world

day/nightgame and online dating

Find life fulfillment outside of dating according to the chart. Already knew that but it's easier said than done of course considering the numerous pitfalls of being ugly. Also reinforces for me how subhuman I am after seeing his examples.

Find life fulfillment outside of dating according to the chart. Already knew that but it's easier said than done of course considering the numerous pitfalls of being ugly. Also reinforces for me how subhuman I am after seeing his examples.
Samw bc i'm 5'5'

Find life fulfillment outside of dating according to the chart. Already knew that but it's easier said than done of course considering the numerous pitfalls of being ugly. Also reinforces for me how subhuman I am after seeing his examples
Same here, it definitely put in perspective how subhuman I am even more than before.

With a stable source of income with high payment, you get status, which is what matters the most

"Find life fulfillment".

Again, there is no such thing as a fulfilling life as a lonely autist.

WhERe is the best CHOice ?

Money is always the priority in my life.

Not watching that normie fakecel shit