Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Whats ur dicksize?

how big is it

• <4in

• 4-4.5in

• 4.5-5in

• 5-5.5in

• 5.5-6in

• 6-6.5in

• 6.5-7in

• 7-7.5in

• 7.5-8in

• 8in+ (fuck you)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

DolicoCel

everything that I post is satire, and not serious
★★
Its annoymous, dont lie, noone will find out.

These glowniggers are getting gayer and gayer every time I see one jfl.

Dick size doesn't matter if you can't ascend in the first place

Dick size doesn't matter if you can't ascend in the first place
ive seen low tier normies slaying irl because of dick size.
also jfl at already 3 votes @ 6.5-7in
chads.co

Maybe the most faggot thing I had to read today:feelspuke::reeeeee:

15 centimeters. I do not use the american system.

4.75 inches, you faggot glow nigger.

Ahem good morning Mr officer

Nice little bell curve forming

5 inches on a good day, a big penis would have no use to me anyway. As long as it is big enough for me to masturbate with that is all I need.

I've got length but zero girth it ogre

Im not allowed to touch my penis this month. How big does it look?
STOP TRYING TO LOOK AT MY DICK YOU GODDAMNED FAGGOT!

These glowniggers are getting gayer and gayer every time I see one jfl.
I thought the FBI was full of tranny enablers? Seems like that from when trump got elected from some internal emails.

Its annoymous, dont lie, noone will find out.
This forum is full of moggers and averaged, small dick trucels are a minority.

Last edited:
So small that it feels like its not even there. Micropeen.

im below average dicklet. it's over :feelsrope:

jfl @ everyone thinking that im fbi xd
8+ have 8in+
knew it, chads.co

You forgot girth.
My length is average but girth is bottom 13%ile.

Next time put the poll in feet not inches please. Fucking beta

15 cm at its peak but since I've been cooming 2-3x everyday it's around 12-13cm nowadays

Is it true that girth mogs length or is it cope?

7 by 5.5 but only if real hard this after many years of jelqing stuff years back. started at ~ 4.5 x 4.5

7 by 5.5 but only if real hard this after many years of jelqing stuff years back. started at ~ 4.5 x 4.5
I thought it was naturally 7" x 5.5" looks like you got solid gains from jelqing. What was your routine and how long did it take you? Does it stay at that length or do you have to jelq from time to time as to not lose your gains? Asking because apparently there's no permanent way to increase your size. Seems logical if you jelq from time to time.

I thought it was naturally 7" x 5.5" looks like you got solid gains from jelqing. What was your routine and how long did it take you? Does it stay at that length or do you have to jelq from time to time as to not lose your gains? Asking because apparently there's no permanent way to increase your size. Seems logical if you jelq from time to time.
i used a penis extender for length 4 hours a day, wore husky pants to work. for girth used clamping. took me ~2.5 years. i at my peak was around ~7.5 x5.75, lost 0.5 inches and 0.25 inches girth after i gave up caring, lost em over 3-6 months.

i used a penis extender for length 4 hours a day, wore husky pants to work. for girth used clamping. took me ~2.5 years. i at my peak was around ~7.5 x5.75, lost 0.5 inches and 0.25 inches girth after i gave up caring, lost em over 3-6 months.
That's some dedication right there. Don't think I have it in me. Also, if you lost 0.5" and 0.25" in three to six months time, it could mean you may lose more overtime.

That's some dedication right there. Don't think I have it in me. Also, if you lost 0.5" and 0.25" in three to six months time, it could mean you may lose more overtime.
havent lost more over time since that. this the general consensus, to always aim for 0.5 inhes more length than you need and at least 0.25 inhes girth more than needed

havent lost more over time since that. this the general consensus, to always aim for 0.5 inhes more length than you need and at least 0.25 inhes girth more than needed
Really? So the 7" x 5.5" is pretty much permanent?

I'm 7.25 x 5.2, I hope I get an increase in girth soon tbh.

11 cm is perfect size blet

15 cm at its peak but since I've been cooming 2-3x everyday it's around 12-13cm nowadays
lol i fap about 4times a day, 2times a 2x

This is very unsettling.

Looks like most actually answered honestly which is cool