Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll]What superpower would you have?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date

What superpower would you have and why?

• Super speed

• Invisibility

• Super strength

• 200 IQ

• Telepathy

• Be a 10/10 chad

• Other superpower

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
I'd choose 200iq tbh it's too op I'd probably discover all the other ones this way lmao.

teleportation

Ideally i would want to have the ability to go to other universes but eh, i might die as soon as i get there soooo il pick 200 iq

49a

0ba202404ec6638048d49ef222c27d3605661dd83a868d87c9e21fa68bced47a 1

No superpower for your face.

Invisibility is basado as fuck bhai.

immortality

You want to live as a subhuman until the universe collapses into itself?

Giga masochist.
I'd choose 200iq tbh it's too op I'd probably discover all the other ones this way lmao.

That's not a superpower. There are people with IQs in that range. JFL if you think they're super.

You want to live as a subhuman until the universe collapses into itself?

Giga masochist.

That's not a superpower. There are people with IQs in that range. JFL if you think they're super.
Who has 200iq lmao? Maybe tesla or einstein had it or someone else assuming it's possible to measure such iq. But imagine having 200iq with today's technology, then it is a superpower. You could make some ironman shit or something.

Who has 200iq lmao? Maybe tesla or einstein had it or someone else assuming it's possible to measure such iq. But imagine having 200iq with today's technology, then it is a superpower. You could make some ironman shit or something.

You're using the internet right now. Use some of that IQ and try a search engine.

time travel, it is most broken superpower

10/10 chad or ability to see the future

Being a 10/10 Chad would solve all my problems

time travel, it is most broken superpower
damn that would work really well. you can keep spamming time warps back till you find immortality in one the timelines. from that point you just need find way to turn yourself into gigachad and make civilization sustainable and you have infinite attempts till everything works

Being a chad tbh

Shape shifting so I can be a different Chad every day.

Gimme strength I want to smash

if you put such an ambigous option as ''other'' then omnipotence no doubt and shape reality at my will

as the most intelligent person on this forum I'd pick 10\10 gigachad looks