Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] What KIND of life after death do you believe in? If you don't, you can also vote

What kind of life after death do you believe in?

• Classic Abrahamic Heaven or Hell

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Classic Reincarnation (as in Buddhism/Hinduism)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Cryo-sleep + medical reanimation (for richcels only)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Upload into a computer (e.g. like in Chappie or the Inivisigoth episode of the X-files)

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • We live in a simulation so our life can be restarted from any save-point

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • I do not believe in ANY kind of life after death

Votes: 42 53.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
Yes, problem is i can see my balls too :feelsrope:
No, the problem is you're half illiterate.

I bet you are a closeted fag :feelshmm:
1. Worshiping a Gigachad
2. Wishing you were him so you can be in love with yourself and
3. Admiring a CGI generated male while fantasising about having his penis and imaging how it must look on you....

All that is missing in the dress and a mirror...

So...whose the fag again ?

No, the problem is you're half illiterate.

1. Worshiping a Gigachad
2. Wishing you were him so you can be in love with yourself and
3. Admiring a CGI generated male while fantasising about having his penis and imaging how it must look on you....

All that is missing in the dress and a mirror...

So...whose the fag again ?
I never said any of that. You are the one imagining his cock cause you are so into it. I just wanted to have his powers. see how you exposed yourself? Told you that you are a closeted faggot :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: now go on twitter and stop projecting on me

Last edited:
10% Trolling and fighting on ID.
The true afterlife for warrior aryans.

Soycucks and shitskins wouldn't understand
The only thing I do understand is that you probably don't fully know the meaning and history of the word "Aryans"

AND...the fact that in no universe does your pathetic physique fit the bill to be called a "warrior"

So if there is an afterlife for "warrior aryans" you ain't gonna make it there tough guy...
I never said any of that. You are the one imagining his cock cause you are so into it. I just wanted to have his powers. see how you exposed yourself? Told you that you are a closeted faggot :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: now go on twitter and stop projecting on me
"His Powers" ? Would you believe he had "powers" if he looked like you? Like an Incel ? No. So, you want to be him BECAUSE he's a Chad more or less.

Don't deny it. You are currently at full Chad worshiping stage 5, and enlightenment stage 0.01.

Last edited:
0% - Verbal Pixycel? You too??! Why I cannot believe you would stoop so low as to bully my boy Jaygoptri! SHAME ON YOU!!
The only thing I do understand is that you probably don't fully know the meaning and history of the word "Aryans"

AND...the fact that in no universe does your pathetic physique fit the bill to be called a "warrior"

So if there is an afterlife for "warrior aryans" you ain't gonna make it there tough guy...
Calm your autistic ass down It was just a joke

did you not see joe biden with the black sun behind him:lul:

Better skinny dude than soy faggot :smonk:
"His Powers" ? Would you believe he had "powers" if he looked like you? Like an Incel ? No. So, you want to be him BECAUSE he's a Chad more or less.

Don't deny it. You are currently at full Chad worshiping stage 5, and enlightenment stage 0.01.
Yeah you are a full blown troll. You shouldnt be speaking after exposing yourself as a fag :feelshmm:
Calm your autistic ass down It was just a joke

View attachment 535933
did you not see joe biden with the black sun behind him:lul:
Dont mind this troll fag. Report him instead :dab:

Better skinny dude than soy faggot :smonk:
Saying " I want to be reincarnated as this guy" and then attaching a pic of a video game chad, means you are "worshiping chads". Idolizing a video game Chad means you worship irl Chads, and thus are a bluepiller !

Didn't you get the memo?

Yeah you are a full blown troll. You shouldnt be speaking after exposing yourself as a fag :feelshmm:
Troll? I'm on a thread started by @K9Otaku about the afterlife in which I answered.
Dont mind this troll fag. Report him instead :dab:
Yeeaah, sure report me for ousting your video game Chad hero-obsession to actually be Chad worship? Should work out for you !

Last edited:
Saying " I want to be reincarnated as this guy" and then attaching a pic of a video game chad, means you are "worshiping chads". Idolizing a video game Chad means you worship Chad and thus are a bluepiller !

Didn't you get the memo?

Troll? I'm on a thread started by @K9Otaku about the afterlife in which I answered.

Yeah, sure report me for ousting you're video game character obsession to really be Chad worship.. Should work out for you !
I never said anything about worship. I just said that i want to be reincarnated as Dante from DMC5 and didnt specify why. I played you like a fucking dog and you took the bait. You googled him and felt gay for feeling attracted to him and now you are projecting on me. Its better to shut up bro i completely fucking annihilated you :feelshmm:

I never said anything about worship. I just said that i want to be reincarnated as Dante from DMC5 and didnt specify why. I played you like a fucking dog and you took the bait. You googled him and felt gay for feeling attracted to him and now you are projecting on me. Its better to shut up bro i completely fucking annihilated you :feelshmm:

You didn't need to say anything about worship. Saying that you want to be reincarnated as someone specific carries meaning with it. And the person you picked is a Chad. I googled it because off the top of my head I had no idea who "Dante from DMC5" was. At best, you are idolizing video game Chads and are not even close to accepting a blackpill on this. At worst, it means you are a fag. Don't worry, many of us have made the error before, yours is just on display right here on a thread about the Afterlife.

You want to be Dante DMC5. Dante DMC5 is made in the image of a Chad. Hence you worship Chad !

Last edited:
I never said anything about worship.
Really? Let us read what you write next ...

I just said that i want to be reincarnated as Dante from DMC5
This is worship by definition. You are saying that you want to become someone who is presented as superhuman being in a work of fiction. Ancient legends were nothing different. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "worship" too well.

You didn't need to say anything about worship. Saying that you want to be reincarnated as someone specific carries meaning with it. And the person you picked is a Chad. I googled it because off the top of my head I had no idea who "Dante from DMC5" was. At best, you are idolizing video game Chads and are not even close to accepting a blackpill on this. At worst, it means you are a fag. Don't worry, many of us have made the error before, yours is just on display right here on a thread about the Afterlife.

You want to be Dante. Dante is a Chad. Hence you worship Chad !
Lady devil may cry v

Bye, bye fag. Keep on imagining Chad dicks and projecting while i am gone.
Really? Let us read what you write next ...

This is worship by definition. You are saying that you want to become someone who is presented as superhuman being in a work of fiction. Ancient legends were nothing different. I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "worship" too well.
So i guess wanting to have some fictional character's superpowers is now worship. And you niggas even write essays about it. :lul::lul::lul:
You guys are the reason why no one takes incels seriously.

Last edited:
Ngl if I could be reincarnated as a vidya character I'd pick Vergil from DMC because he's cool as fuck.

Niggers who think @NikRebi is chad worshiping need to play the games to understand why we like the characters. It's not because le chad worship

Last edited:
Ngl if I could be reincarnated as a vidya character I'd pick Vergil from DMC because he's cool as fuck.

Niggers who think @NikRebi is chad worshiping need to play the games to understand why we like that characters. It's not because le chad worship
Theyll call you even more of a Chad worshiper. Because apparently they are so edgy and cool they only like themselves and hate the whole world and everyone who's better than them (99.9999% of the population even downright braindead retarded normie foids) and liking anything or anyone is worship :feelshmm:
But bringing up dicks and imagining them is cool ofc

So if there is an afterlife for "warrior aryans" you ain't gonna make it there tough guy
What about your physique? Post stats

Ok but, ngl, same thing.
Niggers who think @NikRebi is chad worshiping need to play the games to understand why we like the characters. It's not because le chad worship
I have played similar games and that is one reason I am able to say what I have said about it.
What about it? I'm not the one who said I was an "Aryan warrior".

Last edited:
Sometimes I think this is just a simulation, like some kind of career placement test.
It could also be a video game MMORPG to see who has the most personal achievement but I doubt it.

I like The reincarnation cope. I just choose to believe in that because its comfy.

Don't be so sure. :feelsthink:

The only requirement for entrance to Valhalla is that one die in battle and be chosen by Odin for said entrance. :what:

Not that one's physique has to match one of these roidhead cheaters of modernity with a ready made body in a bottle that the drugs essentially give to them. :ahegao:

Anyway I voted the first 5 options. :feelsokman:

0% - Verbal Trolling and being very hurtful towards Jaygoptri you BIG BULLY YOU!
0% - Verbal Trolling and being very hurtful towards Jaygoptri you BIG BULLY YOU!
I don't believe any, but if I could choose which one to believe I would choose the marcionist/gnostic christian lore, in which the material world was created by a kinda evil being (the jewish god) and Christ appeared to save us from the creator and send us all to Heaven, specially the sinners, as they are those who did not obey the creator and do not follow him

It makes much more sense than the mainstream christian story plus lets me sin all I want :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Actually i do believe that this life i’m living is afterlife itself.
If i think about it this way, everything makes sense.

Also nowadays i just wake up sometimes and i can’t tell that some things that happened to me were dreams or realpy happened…strange :fuk:

Heaven with a harem of 10 year old nymphs for starters:ahegao:
Mmmn... Intradasting...

Probably like the "dream world" where the most important skill is willpower and strength of Mind, to stabilize the soul in the environment.

Where the greatest life skills are self control and personal responsibility. Or at least calmness...

(Hence, the push for "flighty" mentality by the ptb. To cause souls to need to reincarnate to a controlled realm for stability)

Anyway I voted the first 5 options. :feelsokman:
Thanks. But don't you think that wanting the powers of a Video Game character and, above all, saying it on here, constitutes Chad worship?

Vidya characters are all some kind of Chads, aren't they?

He wont. He is insecure af and LOVES to project on people. Ill fucking scare him with my forearm only :lul:
Is this a threat? Yes I believe it is. I did not threaten you. Have reported you for it.

You want to know my personal details, okay. I am not an Aryan warrior.
Post stats, soylet
"I'm not fat, I'm not too small. I'm not short, I'm not tall. I'm not scrawny, I'm not weak, I'm just average with an average physique"

I hope you enjoy my Haiku.

Thanks. But don't you think that wanting the powers of a Video Game character and, above all, saying it on here, constitutes Chad worship?
Incel problems 2021
Is this a threat? Yes I believe it is. I did not threaten you. Have reported you for it.

You want to know my personal details, okay. I am not an Aryan warrior.

"I'm not fat, I'm not too small. I'm not short, I'm not tall. I'm not scrawny, I'm not weak, I'm just average with an average physique"

I hope you enjoy my Haiku.
Not a threat. You were putting down people earlier and i expected you to be a little buff to back up your insults but you are just a pussy that likes to put people down for no reason.

I believe this will happen to us.

Incel problems 2021

Not a threat. You were putting down people earlier and i expected you to be a little buff to back up your insults but you are just a pussy that likes to put people down for no reason.
If I do, you will cry to the moderator and he will come and put a 10% on me.

My stats, 5'9, 155 lbs, muscular (toned, I don't work out much, but sometimes to keep fit)...what else do you want ?
Don't be so sure. :feelsthink:

The only requirement for entrance to Valhalla is that one die in battle and be chosen by Odin for said entrance. :what:

Not that one's physique has to match one of these roidhead cheaters of modernity with a ready made body in a bottle that the drugs essentially give to them. :ahegao:
I'm sure he used the word Aryan Warrior, and I said that I'm sure he isn't one. None of us probably are, what wrong with that?
So if it' the word "physique" which makes you think you can hurl whatever insults you want at me, and the moderators are okay with that, then fine, I will also admit, of course I am no "Aryan Warrior" but I never said I was. I just commented on yours. Sorry if it hurt your feelings because it seems to be me putting you down. I am just being honest and open about a truth which governs all of us (myself included).
Incel problems 2021

Backed up!

Last edited:
If I do, you will cry to the moderator and he will come and put a 10% on me.

My stats, 5'9, 155 lbs, muscular (toned, I don't work out much, but sometimes to keep fit)...what else do you want ?

I'm sure he used the word Aryan Warrior, and I said that I'm sure he isn't one. None of us probably are, what wrong with that?

So if it' the word "physique" which makes you think you can hurl whatever insults you want at me, and the moderators are okay with that, then fine, I will also admit, of course I am no "Aryan Warrior" but I never said I was. I just commented on yours. Sorry if it hurt your feelings because it seems to be me putting you down. I am just being honest and open about a truth which governs all of us (myself included).

Backed up!
155 lbs :soy: thinks he is the shit:lul::lul::lul:

155 lbs :soy: thinks he is the shit:lul::lul::lul:
Is he fat? Is that why he thinks he is the shit? Idk...

@NikRebi
You asked me so I answered. Of course someone like you is allowed to behave this way.

Last edited:
My physique is my only good quality. Mods gave me a verbal warning btw, so stop seething soylet
My stats, 5'9, 155 lbs, muscular
>155lbs
>muscular
You're at best average

what's the point of reincarnation if you can't keep your memory

My physique is my only good quality. Mods gave me a verbal warning btw, so stop seething soylet
I could say the same by many standards
>155lbs
>muscular
You're at best average
Never said I wasn't. That's my point we are all average at best or far below average at worst (bodywise I mean)..
@NikRebi - "slim" was a typo. Supposed to be "someone"
what's the point of reincarnation if you can't keep your memory
I was wondering the same. In option of Cryo-freeze and Simulation and/or Alien/simulator resurrecting is us, I suppose we could have our memories from the previous iteration of life...

Last edited:
Never said I wasn't. That's my point we are all average at best or far below average at worst (bodywise I mean)..
Wrong. We have many gymcels here

When I am ending it, all I wish is for this to get over and embrace the eternal nothingness. No light at end of the tunnel, no God, no salvation.

:worryfeels: the only rational option would be agnoticism since u cant know
No because if you are agnostic, you are basically acting as an atheist: not doing anything regarding the afterlife.

But if there is 50% chance of an afterlife (which is what "don't know" means), this is not rational.

I'm not even a gymcel. Used to go in the past, but gave it up, mostly.
I mean "average" because no matter what gymcel'ing peeps do, if the rest (face) is mogged by Chad or Normie then really it becomes meaningless I feel.

Anyway, we are getting away from the discussion at hand.

this is not how logic works :feelsdevil:
Probabilistically, it does. Suppose there is a lottery that offers a payoff of 1bn $, with a probability of 50% of winning over 50 years, provided you buy a 1$ ticket every day (so 1bn$ payoff at a 50% chance for a total ticket cost of 50*365 = 18 250$ ). Let us also assume that your total daily revenue is 100$. So, with 1% of your revenue, you are buying a 50% chance of winning 1bn$. Isn't that worth it?

This is a modernized version of what is called "Pascal's Wager"

I honestly don’t know but the idea of hell scares me if it does exist most people will be going down there anyways. My ideal afterlife would either be nothing happening or reincarnation into a 6 foot 6 giga chad.

When I am ending it, all I wish is for this to get over and embrace the eternal nothingness. No light at end of the tunnel, no God, no salvation.
Hmm. So you would believe in "YOLO" then?