Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] What KIND of life after death do you believe in? If you don't, you can also vote

What kind of life after death do you believe in?

• Classic Abrahamic Heaven or Hell

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Classic Reincarnation (as in Buddhism/Hinduism)

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • Cryo-sleep + medical reanimation (for richcels only)

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Upload into a computer (e.g. like in Chappie or the Inivisigoth episode of the X-files)

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • We live in a simulation so our life can be restarted from any save-point

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • I do not believe in ANY kind of life after death

Votes: 42 53.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 15.2%

• Total voters
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
@WizardofSoda please vote and explain in what category re-rolling would fall.

I believed all my life if Abrahamic God, now i dont believe in anything, i dont know what to believe. Life seem like chain of events affected by some degree of randomness and thats that.

My favorite nightmare scenario is that when we die, we'll find out we were in a simulation and every one of thoughts and actions will be a matter of public record.

My favorite nightmare scenario is that when we die, we'll find out we were in a simulation and every one of thoughts and actions will be a matter of public record.
Yesssssss

@Mulattocel @Vrthraghna @Iranianoldcel @Skinlesscel @22yearoldcel @SecularNeo-Khazar

Last edited:
Interesting results. Rather spread out as expected

Interesting results if you compare it to the other poll: 70% WANT to have an after life but 66% BELIEVE that there isn't any. Ar they the same?

The 66% YOLO vote seems to hold steady. @WizardofSoda thoughts?

@WizardofSoda please vote and explain in what category re-rolling would fall.

I guess the simulation with save points one. Although I will make a thread about how I view save states work. To make it quick the save states can launch on another server and you could play your same character from that point, but some spirits don't come to the new server, so then the computer has to play them as NPC's from the save point.

The 66% YOLO vote seems to hold steady. @WizardofSoda thoughts?

Ya its the same when I ask people in real life everyone believes in YOLO, with a few people who believe in the Abrahamic religions.

Thats why I think YOLO is the religion of our time. And I view 'science', as in what is taught in schools, universities, the media, government and so forth as the religion of our society. Religion imo the definition should be just whatever people believe is 'the truth'. And the Church they follow is whoever they look to for the truth.

Religion always controls the schools in all societies. So in our society its a secular materialist religion. But what they don't realize is that it is a religion too.

That is true in all societies too, the real religion people don't view it as a religion - they just view it as the truth. Like ask normies what they think the model of our solar system is, and they will point to the Copernican model. They don't view it as belief, just truth.

its make no sense for some form of reincarnation to not exist. Before we were born there was blackness, but yet one day (our birthdate + 3 years when u start to have memory) we started looking through our little incel eyes. When a being that has consciousness is born (humans) someone has to take control of their consciousness and look through their eyes. We are all doing that for the bodies we have right now. When we die if there is the same "blackness" as before we were born.. then theres no reason that when another human baby is born, we cant be the ones that will have to look through the eyes of that baby and take their consciousness. We came from nothing, idk why we cant come from the same nothing after death. Now im not saying you and the next consciousness you take over are necessarily the same "soul" aka person, and yeah u wont remember your past life, but someone is always gonna have to be looking through the eyes of a new baby that is born. I hope this makes sense if youre not high iq dont bother responding i aint tryna argue with retards.

but also I read an article with a theory that said we are all from the same 1 collective consciousness that takes controls of bodies that are able to receive consciousness. The analogy was our eyes, even if your eyes get ripped out, light still exists but blind people with no eyes just arent able to pick up the light. If your deaf, sound still exists. You just cant receive it. If youre a rock you dont have a brain to receive the consciousness thats already all around us. The brain is the receiver of consciousness just like our eyes receive light. Light is all around us, a "wave" of consciousness is all around us.

Last edited:
Assume that all possibilities are real. In a reality where time is merely a subjective experience, where the universe is in fact eternal, where everything that will be already is, everything that is possible will occur.

I intend to put my long sessions of ripping and tearing demons in Doom games to good use.

There really is no afterlife.

Religion always controls the schools in all societies. So in our society its a secular materialist religion. But what they don't realize is that it is a religion too.
Indeed

YOLO still there although a little less

Heaven or Hell. Nearly all go to hell.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. (Matt 7:13-14)

Being catholic is one thing. Believing in what the Church teaches is another
not sure what you mean. how could you be a catholic if you dont believe in the most basic of the churchs teachings? there are no "cultural catholics" like there are larping "cultural jews." you might officially be a catholic who doesnt believe but nobody says that. they just say theyre whatever else they believe

Last edited:
not sure what you mean. how could you be a catholic if you dont believe in the most basic of the churchs teachings? there are no "cultural catholics" like there are larping "cultural jews." you might officially be a catholic who doesnt believe but nobody says that. they just say theyre whatever else they believe
Depends what country you live in. I heard one guy describe himself as an atheist catholic once

@K9Otaku - options 3,4,5 & 7

For #7 - It could be any combination of tue simulation possibility couples with an alien resurrection out of a cryo-sleep that we have agency in choosing to go into. Of course the money has to be there, but if it wasn't, I'd choose an option #5 for which I could keep going back to save points until I earn the money to effectively do option #3.

That's nightmarish to me

If that's the case, it would be a similar feeling for almost everyone. We have all done/said things which we are ashamed of.

There's eternal darkness after we die

I want to be reincarnated as Dante ngl :feelsrope:

Valhalla @Ecstasy @Pixycel

t. Contradiction cuck.
I am neither lightskin nor nigger. I am a certified hood Chaddam :dab:
Can you see your dik when you go like this:
Screenshot 20211119 232637

Can you see your dik when you go like this:
View attachment 535925
Yes, problem is i can see my balls too :feelsrope:
Amazing..you are Chad worshiping on a the level of being a full blown faggot and yet...

..Here you are talking about "coping" ?!?

You want to be reincarnated asa GigaChad god?

Great not the entire thread is ruined :feelscry:
So Wanting to reincarnate as a Gigachad god is a fag trait?
I bet you are a closeted fag :feelshmm:

i was expecting more afterlives :feelswhere: