Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: What is the maximum body count you would allow your gf to have?

What is the minimum body count you would allow your gf to have?

• 1-2

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 3-4

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • 5-6

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 7-8

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 9-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10+

Votes: 6 18.8%

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • I meant to say maximum btw and I can't edit the title so I will post it here

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
Title niggaz

For me it would depend on the time frame and what the relationships were like but I'd probably go with 3-4 (maybe 5 tbh)

1 or 2 at most and only if they were ltr or marriage. Foids that do datings would replace us in a week.

I'm so desperate that I'd take anything. Bodycount is honestly irrelevant to those in my situation, who have never kissed a girl.

Beggars cant be chosers. I would take anything.
Same. As long as she actually was nice to me and seemed loving (I know this is basically impossible), I’d be happy just to have a relationship. I would take whatever I could get if she looked half decent and had a tolerable personality

1 is ideal because I just wanna fuck the same person forever

Anything else isn't worth a relationship, bc it can't be loved

Foids are a pain and they all play games and it's all the same. They're boring. Not going to put up with a relationship with one who isn't really even mine.

If you felt like having sex, it's 2024 and you can have sex without a relationship. Though it would be a bit empty, bc in the end it's loveless

A girl with a body count can't bond with you any more than a hooker would, so you might as well just fuck a hooker and call it a relationship. Not even worth it

0 for long term. and pump and dump dont matter the number