Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: What Do You Use as a Cum Rag?

What do you clean up with most of the time?

• Sock

• Underwear

• T shirt

• Paper towel/tissue

• Rag

• Bed sheets

• I cum in the toilet/shower/trash can

• I don't--I let if fly and it dries where it dries

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vainglorious

Vainglorious

Recruit
★★★★★
If I have one near by, I like using a paper towel so I can throw it away. It's better than toilet paper or tissue which sticks to my dick. But half the time I use whatever dirty clothes laying closest, mostly t-shirt, underwear, or socks. When I first started, I kept an old pair of boxers under my mattress and used it, but after a month or so it got really rank hence paper towels. I do my own laundry so I don't have to worry about my mother finding my jizz soaked clothes everywhere.

I voted rag but it's a hand towel really. I change them every week or so.

I just grab tissues and use that to clean up.

i come straight into my underwear i always marathon and fap like 5-10 times so i would waste too much paper

your mom.
OFEUSbt.gif

Socks and toilet paper. Sometimes I just do a little cummie on my tummy.

oh yeah sometimes i cum in water bottles

cum rags are cope
I just eat mine

tissue. sometimes a condom if I'm feeling luxurious. Wish I had an onahole. anything but that is nasty

Square tissue paper i fold into a cone then put onto my dick, the conal shape ensures no jizz escapes.
It looks like a KKK hat, my dick is like a klansman wearing it.

It is the msot disposable thing next to my computer and I have tons of it, lol.

Been doing this shit ever since I was a teen. When I was a teen I would place the paper on the floor and cum into it. I was able to hit a bullseye from like 4 feet out. Now I just place it under my dick and let my old man cum drizzle onto it.

Do you scoop it up and eat it or cum in your hand or are you one of the limber dudes who can cum in your own mouth?
Cum on stomach
Scrape off of stomach and deposit in mouth

Easy

I use a sock because I like the texture of the sock on my penis and Its an easy cleanup.

I use the socks until they become too stiff and encrusted with cum and until they start hurting my dick.

When I'm done with them, I just toss them in the hamper and let my mom take care of them.

It is the msot disposable thing next to my computer and I have tons of it, lol.

Been doing this shit ever since I was a teen. When I was a teen I would place the paper on the floor and cum into it. I was able to hit a bullseye from like 4 feet out. Now I just place it under my dick and let my old man cum drizzle onto it.
How old are you?

so is not going for ethnics
Wrong.

Ethnics themselves are cope.
If you aren't fucking a white woman you are settling for a less desirable alternative course of action.

Also known as coping.

Wrong.

Ethnics themselves are cope.
If you aren't fucking a white woman you are settling for a less desirable alternative course of action.

Also known as coping.
jfllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll out outout

I use a sock because I like the texture of the sock on my penis and Its an easy cleanup.

I use the socks until they become too stiff and encrusted with cum and until they start hurting my dick.

When I'm done with them, I just toss them in the hamper and let my mom take care of them.
Do you cum in the sock? I will wipe up with one, but I want to see myself cum so I don't put my cock in the sock. (that should be a Dr Seuss book--"Cock in the Sock"--teach little boys how to jack it)

Square tissue paper i fold into a cone then put onto my dick, the conal shape ensures no jizz escapes.
It looks like a KKK hat, my dick is like a klansman wearing it.
advanced tek

Straight into boxers i'm wearing and let it dry. Other times I use a old juice bottle, other times in the bin other times on the floor

tissue master race

I use it as hand sanitizer

I only fap in the bath

Chad uses his gf as a cum rag daily, but I prefer the toilet