Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: What do you prefer Tea or Coffe?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date

Tea or coffee?

• Coffee(Normie/chad/foid)

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Tea(truecel)

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★★★
What do you like?

Make the votes public you coward :reeeeee:

Tea is useless and tastes bad. I only drink ground coffee with no added sweetener or sugar.

Tea is useless and tastes bad. I only drink ground coffee with no added sweetener or sugar.
Didn't consider that. When, I think of coffee I think of Normiebucks.

Didn't consider that. When, I think of coffee I think of Normiebucks.
Drinking roastiebucks is how you gain weight and get a sugar addiction. I drink coffee for the caffeine energy boost. I don't want it to taste like a milkshake. The purpose is to give me energy without useless calories.

I drink instant coffee at home, coffee shops like normiebucks are a rip off.

Tea, because I avoid the HE(brew) and caffeinated jew.

Neither but if I had to pick it would be tea, coffee is too bitter

I don't like coffee. Tea isn't bad with a spoon of sugar, but I like warm milk and honey.

Had to vote tea cos Bri'ish. And I do probably drink it 2:1 compared to coffee tbf.

I drink instant coffee at home, coffee shops like normiebucks are a rip off.
i drink cold instant coffee or green tea, green tea definitely tastes a lot better and i feel like an aristocrat

I used to drink tea but now I just drink plain black coffee

Bean juice
@Uggo Mongo gtfih break this tie (atm)

Neither, I don't drink that shit

I drink tea coffee because taste like burnt dirt

I like both but my favorite is black coffee, no sugar (if quality coffee)

Tea contains tannins which make me extremely nauseous when I drink it on empty stomach in the morning. So I prefer coffee. All in all I'm trying to quit caffeine but its so hard.

energy drinks

Tea contains tannins which make me extremely nauseous when I drink it on empty stomach in the morning. So I prefer coffee. All in all I'm trying to quit caffeine but its so hard.
Why you want to quit caffeine?
I had a phase where I tried but didn't get much out of it. Still felt tired only drinking water.

Tea is bland so I prefer coffee

Of course Black tea. German tea merchants like Teegeschwendter or Ronnefeldt are superb.

Tea but energy drinks mog all

Why you want to quit caffeine?
I had a phase where I tried but didn't get much out of it. Still felt tired only drinking water.
I don't think its healthy despite what any studies say about the matter. Also I don't necessarily want to feel dependent or addicted to anything. Also caffeine worsens sleep quality and generally makes me more anxious.

But since I started a new job its hard to stay away from coffee. Have to wake up at 5am

I don't think its healthy despite what any studies say about the matter. Also I don't necessarily want to feel dependent or addicted to anything. Also caffeine worsens sleep quality and generally makes me more anxious.

But since I started a new job its hard to stay away from coffee. Have to wake up at 5am
I think no Caffeine after like 2 or 3pm is what they advise for sleep quality.
I get up early for work aswell and having a good cup of black coffee whilst driving helps me cope.
Coffee also has lots of antioxidants from what I have heard which are good health wise

Yerba, but mostly earl grey. Coffee sucks for me and I tend to drink it less (I ended up bcuz of heartbreak+caffeine overdose in hospital as 17.
I think no Caffeine after like 2 or 3pm is what they advise for sleep quality.
I get up early for work aswell and having a good cup of black coffee whilst driving helps me cope.
Coffee also has lots of antioxidants from what I have heard which are good health wise
I also follow this rule

I drink tea more because it's cheaper than coffee, but i like coffee as well. It's good to have both