Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Were you bullied growing up?

Were you bullied growing up?

• Yes, severely

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Yes, a little

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
I was bullied a little because of my looks and skinny frame, but nothing too physical.

Yes because my height face and clothes

I was mainly just isolated growing up.
No one really picked on me, nor did anyone wanna be friends with me. I was just always alone.

No, fortunately i have a psychopath look so nobody fucks up with me.

I was mainly just isolated growing up.
No one really picked on me, nor did anyone wanna be friends with me. I was just always alone.

I was isolated when I wasn't being bullied. Very rarely did anyone ever have anything positive to say to me. And people wonder why I never became a well-adjusted adult.

Yes and if i could go back in time as the person i am now and not the beta skinny bitch i was back then, i'd smash their skulls and beat them to near death

I was bullied in elementary school for being too shy and awkward, but hey, my bully ended up coming out as gay, so I see it as a win.

I was bullied moderately. Never got stuffed into lockers or thrown into rivers, just well steeped in the passive experience of being the "loser of the group" or "the weird kid"; ostracization and an occasional dose of biting disrespect. That's what happens when you don't play the game.

Still amazing to me how (female) teachers will join in ripping on the loser kid.

Yea, but i didnt care at the time. Then for a while i was GL and low inhib but then was struck by genetics and aging and got fukt again.

Quite a bit during elementary, because I had a baby face and was the smallest kid in the class. Got blackpilled right there and then. My parents even put me on behavioral correction therapy or something in summer break before middle school because they thought I was bullied because of that.

Yes and if i could go back in time as the person i am now and not the beta skinny bitch i was back then, i'd smash their skulls and beat them to near death
hulksmash.gif

Not really, one of the few times my height and gymcelling helped me I guess.

I was bullied moderately. Never got stuffed into lockers or thrown into rivers, just well steeped in the passive experience of being the "loser of the group" or "the weird kid"; ostracization and an occasional dose of biting disrespect. That's what happens when you don't play the game.

Still amazing to me how (female) teachers will join in ripping on the loser kid.
This was my experience as well. Most teachers and administration were once bullies when they were younger.

Yeah and it makes sense, I was a brain fogged retard.

What's even rage inducing is the fact that most bullies grow up to be successful while we rot. They have no remorse.

I'd love to beat the shit out of my bullies right now for what they've done. THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE ALL THAT SUCCESS.

yes, all incels get bullied unless they are ripped af

I never got bullied or even insulted in my life lmao

I was bullied a little because of my looks and skinny frame, but nothing too physical.
Same.

But according to inceltears, no one cares about looks right.

Some midget kid tried to bully me but he was so small. He was legit under 5ft
found it funny tbh. The kids with high social value all liked me

I was bullied ever since I talked to other kids

I was severely shamed mores than bullied directly. I was the school creep/pedophile and EVERYONE knew. Even 3-4 classes below were warned of me. It was over. It still is over. It will always be over.