Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll]Stormcels or Stormcucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date

Are stormfronters legit incels or just cucks for white women who don't want them?

• Stormcucks

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • Stormcels

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-
Some have been here for years but I'm wondering are these guys legit or just cucked volcels? You will see them often be against based societies like Islamist and be pro anything white. They seem to have allegiance to a society that has rejected them but at the same time refuse to racemix.

Stormcels are an ethnic cope tbh
keep crying like foids for persecution that is only real in your minds

Stormcucks, JFL at thinking your race can save your face. No race for your face

I'm all for white sharia

Though I tend to prefer white women under 24 to other races,
I'd always choose an ethnic foid under 25 to a white foid over 30.

Not that I have a high enough SMV to even have standards

Nazism is similar to islamism and we aren't pro white everything, we just believe in the potential of whiteness, most of the sub races in the white races are degens.

white mogs indian, jfl at thinking race makes no difference in dating.
stormfronting isn't even about getting laid, but about not spreading degen
You have no consistency, you were in the sewers arguing with bummer_drummer against stormcuckery and now you're for it. Seem like a larp

Nazism is similar to islamism and we aren't pro white everything, we just believe in the potential of whiteness, most of the sub races in the white races are degens.

white mogs indian, jfl at thinking race makes no difference in dating.
stormfronting isn't even about getting laid, but about not spreading degen
I'm white in an ethnic country, and KHHV, being white doesn't mean shit when you are outside SEA

Nazis can differ ideologically you know, I am not as tolerant of the failures of whites as he is.

white still mogs Indian
Indians can get an arranged marry, so indians have less chance of being incel than white's

whites are already dead, all the good ones died ages ago

why would i like whites when they betrayed me and cast me out, jfl whites hate incels like any other race.
i am not a self hating white you faggot, but other whites are not willing to work for natsoc, so fuck them, the middle easterns are more natsoc than whites, so until whites become uncucked i will place my allegiance to the sand niggers, who stand against fags and trannies more than whites do

BummerDrummer

Bliepilled cucks who think an ethnostate society treat them any better.

The world lost ww2
Dankest memes 27

some are cucks some are cels.
I'm white in an ethnic country, and KHHV, being white doesn't mean shit when you are outside SEA
maybe try curry or noodleland

Stormfrontcels and tradcucks (there's very little difference between the two) are annoying tbh and also most of them are just larpers kek

Idk but the title seems a bit hypocritical as incels have been grouped as a collective in the past

On the other hand, I think it varies by individual, some whitecel might be stormcel by coping and due to sense of brotherhood, some maybe stormcucks due to simping for white women or defending white women even tho they don't give a fuck about them

Stormcucks are female worshippers with a racial bias. Instead of simping for all females, they simp for white females only.

Stormcels, however, realize that white females are an enemy of the western civilization, as they, like all females, are too primitive too uphold any higher values, and thus ought to be controlled by white men. We are pro eugenics, as degeneracy and inceldom are both connected to dysgenics, and therefore pro racial separation and anti race mixing.

Thus stormcucks and stormcels must not be confused. They are very different, and do not support each other.

not trying = volcel until proven otherwise

you just need to work on your high inhibition
How Am I gonna try if I'm below average? I'm only going to approachmaxx when I have my jaw and chin fixed
not trying = volcel until proven otherwise

you just need to work on your high inhibition
Volcel = refusing sex

Nothing to do with approaches

Last edited:
How Am I gonna try if I'm below average? I'm only going to approachmaxx when I have my jaw and chin fixed

Volcel = refusing sex

Nothing to do with approaches
volcel = expect foids to jump on your cock and not trying

if you haven't tried yet you don't fucking know if any of this shit is real or not or if they apply to you at all, you're just taking others' words for granted.

if you haven't tried yet you don't fucking know if any of this shit is real or not or if they apply to you at all, you're just taking others' words for granted.
Even if I try, I will get rejected, because sub 5 is law, sub 5 males can’t get anything

And I forgot to say.

Introvert in brazil = death sentence (even for high tier normies)