Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Poll Shows Gymcels are Coping Incels in Denial

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A poll from the channel Balkan Gains, a channel that uploads these Zyzz clips.

Zyzz "muhh focus on the grind bro" fans are coping incels confirmed.

1.1 million votes :feelskek:

Well there is a reason why they even started to looksmaxx even if they like to lie to themselves and refuse to admit it

I wish I had the motivation to gymcel hard tbh:feelsbadman:

How these people continue to push their "grindset" in futility without any reward or accommodation in their entire lives I will never understand. It's truly the most profoundly sad thing ever, seeing all these coping gymcels all together on a youtube channel trying to out alpha one another while having never experienced love, affection or even a single affirming moment.

men are getting fitter while women get fatter

Wow interesting.

There's actually a 24 hour gym about a ten minute walk from my house. I get so tempted to get a membership just because... I dunno. A place to go and do healthy, vaguely entertaining things 24 hours a day with air con too.

Hm!

But yeah I'm not one to try to get huge muscles. Maybe it does help dating chances a bit though, I'm not sure.

Just more proof, that women only choose the very top few men.

lift the loneliness away :fuk:

I’d bet most of these people are teens to early 20’s. Most will ascend by 25. There’s a reason people older than that are a minority in incel spaces