Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [POLL] Just got a hamster

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

Should I force him into a life of inceldom?

• yes

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 59.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
He's 3 weeks old. Should I buy him a foid hamster or not?

No why be cruel to your own pet, besides they don't live more than 2 years, you should get him a female hamster !!!

Yes then you can fap to them while they have sex

I won't really know what to do with the babies tbh, the cage isn't exactly big enough for 10 hamsters. And what if it leads to incest? :feelsrope:

Hamsters have too many babies. Dont give him a foid.

Buy another two hamsters (male and female) and keep them in a separate cage. Compare the lives of the original hamster and the hamster with a mate.

Buy another two hamsters (male and female) and keep them in a separate cage. Compare the lives of the original hamster and the hamster with a mate.
That's a good a idea

No. They will have too many babies.

Get him a foid. No one deserves such a pathetic life. It's a shame that Inceldom even exist. Don't do that to your own pet. Please.

Yes then you can fap to them while they have sex
they fuck super fast. unless you can cum in 3 seconds good luck fapping to it.

They have tons of kids in short amounts of time spans. They can get pregnant right after they give birth too. Good luck with all the babies, though she might just eat them all.

buy him a rc car and drive him around

I hear it's illegal in some countries to keep a hamster by itself because they need company.

aid2285054-v4-728px-Breed-Syrian-Hamsters-Step-3-Version-2.jpg
Actually it was guinea pigs. Hamsters are trucels.

Watch that video on YouTube called hamster hell

yes, foidsters are dickheads

He just died. Please pray for his soul.

Get him a hamster gf :feelsohgod:

Hamsters are very territorial. Read before you do a mistake or get a snake lol.

Give him a proper burial.

incel from womb to tomb tbh
He just died. Please pray for his soul.
Brutal. It sucks he had to also live the celibate life, but you were his comrade in inceldom. Neither of you were alone because of that. May his soul find peace in the afterlife. You will meet him again when you pass. You will also have died a virgin. There is certainly a paradise awaiting the two of you in the afterlife, far gone from the pain of this existence.

Give him a proper burial.
I dug a hole in the ground and put him in and marked it with a rock.
Brutal. It sucks he had to also live the celibate life, but you were his comrade in inceldom. Neither of you were alone because of that. May his soul find peace in the afterlife. You will meet him again when you pass. You will also have died a virgin. There is certainly a paradise awaiting the two of you in the afterlife, far gone from the pain of this existence.
Thanks for the kind words, bro. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Imagine cucking yourself

Did he die a virgin?