Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Poll) is your sister a whore?

Is your 16 year old or older sister a whore?

• Yes

• Body count under 5

• Not sure

• Gigawhore 25 or more bodycount

Results are only viewable after voting.
I had an adoptive sister, so not really a sister, just some slut living in the same house.
She used her looks (short but GL in face) to get losers to give her stuff and basically follow her around and do what she wanted to. One of them even pushed me against a wall (much older and I was a child)

Damn, why don't you ask one of them to pityfuck you.At least try to grope her it's not like she's gonna call the police since you're family.Fuck i wish i had a little imouto
I slapped the autistic horse sisters' ass a few times. I'm not close to any of my sisters though, and we're adults already so it's not really realistic.

I have 4 sisters.

Youngest: Hot as fuck, nice ass and wears tight jeans all the time. She's 19 and has had 2 boyfriends. I've heard them fucking several times.
the pain is immesurable

the pain is immesurable
Imagine having to listen to another man railing your little sister while you don't get to do anything with her.If i had a little sister i would make sure to get her as close to me as possible

No cute sister to speak of.
Tumblr mgemxtHA1E1qzvtljo1 500 268x300

No,because she rejects every subhuman:lul:

Yes, for at least three of them.Four sisters total

From my father's side: Two of them are single moms. Another one is unmarried, but is dating a fat neckbeard and I don't know her body count.
From my mom's side (and the one I grew up with) : she's more traditional, and has been married to an obnoxious, loud-mouthed money-driven Chad-lite for years

I don't have a sister but I'll answer for those who do. Yes, ALL women are whores.

Mfw no sister so cant poll