Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Iraniancels should Iran be called Iran or Persia?

Persia or Iran?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
-
I think it should be called Persia, "iran" means the "the land of the Aryans" which is what your cuck, pro western shah renamed Iran too. The Mullahs should change it back to "Persia"

Last edited:
@incelerated
@eliya
@Destroyed lonely
@Regressive

Used to be persia
Rn it is KIRAN

I think it should be called Persia, "iran" means the "the land of the Aryans" which is what your cuck, pro western shah renamed Iran too. The Mullahs should change it back to "Persia"
Iran is the name that Iranians have given their country for thousands of years. Persia is a Western (Greek) name. I honestly hope you’re joking

Used to be persia
Rn it is KIRAN
I know. Your old cuck shah named it Iran. It's always been known as Persia. But ngl, changing it back to "Persia" doesn't make sense now, since, it's been called "Iran" for so long now.

Iran is the name that Iranians have given their country for thousands of years. Persia is a Western (Greek) name. I honestly hope you’re jokin
As far as I know, it was called Persia, not iran. I might be wrong tho.

Edit- I was right
IMG 20241017 172402

Last edited:
I know. Your old cuck shah named it Iran. It's always been known as Persia. But ngl, changing it back to "Persia" doesn't make sense now, since, it's been called "Iran" for so long now.
over

As far as I know, it was called Persia, not iran.
Persia is a Greek name. Look it up. Iranians have always called their country Iran in their language. The Shah never officially changed the country’s name and only asked that Westerners call their country Iran instead of the imposed Persia.

Persia is a Greek name. Look it up. Iranians have always called their country Iran in their language. The Shah never officially changed the country’s name and only asked that Westerners call their country Iran instead of the imposed Persia.
Ok, I looked it up. Looks like you were right.

I don't care.
All is lost.
The mullahs destroyed Iran by taking a fight with America and Zionists.
It's all over for Iran.

Everything, every single detail is going according to their plan.

I think it should be called a brown hairy retarded polluted mudslime poverty shitskin shithole

Btw I'm not an lraniancel, I'm a nigger and I fucked your mom