Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (Poll included) Some femoids are whining because the Boston Marathon bomber's death sentence was vacated by a based federal court

Tick all the statements you agree with.

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I will be as concise as I can.

This ruling was announced four days ago on July 31st, but it took me a while to fully digest Circuit Judge O. Rogeriee Thompson's 224-page opinion. Fun fact: Thompson is the 1st African-American and the 2nd femoid to serve on the Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit.

You can read the ruling here.

Background

In April 2013, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev set off two homemade bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The bombings killed 3 and injured over 200 others. In the ensuing manhunt, the brothers shot and killed an MIT police officer, and kidnapped a ricecel and carjacked his Mercedes, forcing authorities to declare a lockdown in much of Boston. Tamerlan was shot and killed by law enforcement; Dzhokhar was captured and charged with 30 various counts at the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.

Jury selection began in January 2015 with 1,373 potential jurors. Throughout jury selection, the defence made repeated requests for a change of venue, arguing that the extensive publicity surrounding the case meant that Dzhokhar could not receive a fair trial in the Boston area. District Judge George O'Toole denied those requests, saying that he could find 12 impartial jurors. After a very long jury questionnaire and individual voir dire, the 1,373 potential jurors were narrowed down to a pool of 75 provisional jurors, who were grilled at length about their background and their knowledge of the case. In narrowing the group of 70 (5 were excused for hardship) down to 12, both the defence and the prosecution used up all of their peremptory challenges.

In April 2015, the jury found Dzhokhar guilty on all 30 counts. One month later, the jury reconvened in the sentencing phase to determine if there were sufficient aggravating sentences to justify the death penalty; they did so on 6 of the 17 death-eligible counts, and Dzhokhar was sentenced to death and multiple counts of life imprisonment without parole. Dzhokhar appealed to the 1st Circuit.

The appeals court ruling

While the defence appealed the verdict on multiple fronts, Thompson's opinion mainly focused on jury impartiality; more specifically, jurors #138 and #286, the latter who served as the forewoman.

On the first day of jury selection, Juror #138 violated the judge's preliminary directive to not post on social media about the case. On Facebook, Juror #138 posted:
Shud be crazy [Dzhokhar] was legit like ten feet infront of me today with his 5 or 6 team of lawyers...can't say much else about it tho...that's against the rules.

In response, one of Juror #138's Facebook friends commented:
Play the part so u get on the jury then send him to jail where he will be taken care of.

Juror #286 withheld from the court 22 social media posts which may have influenced the case. On the day of the bombings, #286 tweeted:
Need something to make you smile and warm your heart after today's tragedy at #BostonMarathon, take a look at #BostonHelp.
Little 8yr old boy that was killed at marathon, was a Savin Hill little leaguer :-( RIP little man #Dorchester #bostonmarathon.

On the day of Dzhokhar's capture, she retweeted a post which said:
Congratulations to all of the law enforcement professionals who worked so hard and went through hell to bring in that piece of garbage.

The defence sought to excuse both #138 and #286, but O'Toole still kept them on the jury after they responded "yes" when the judge asked whether they could render their judgment impartially.

Thompson maintained that these jurors' prejudicial social media posts, combined with O'Toole's failure to adequately screen jurors' exposure to pretrial publicity, meant that the district court failed to protect Dzhokhar's Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights by falling short of the standard set in Patriarca v. United States (1st Cir. 1969). By keeping #138 and #286 on the jury, Thompson wrote that O'Toole "relied too heavily on the jurors' assessment of their own biases".

The 1st Circuit consequently reversed three of Dzhokhar's convictions, vacated his death sentence, and remanded the case to the district court for re-sentencing on the 6 capital counts.

Circuit Judge Juan R. Torruella filed a concurring opinion arguing that it was simply impossible for Tsarnaev to receive a fair trial in the Boston area, in violation of Rule 21(a) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

The 1st Circuit did not rule on the defence's argument that Dzhokhar's death sentence was in violation of the Eighth Amendment's prohibition against cruel and unusual punishments. Dzhokhar was 19 at the time of the bombings; the defence sought to argue that the death penalty was unconstitutional for persons under the age of 21, effectively seeking to extend Roper v. Simmons (2005), which currently sets the death-eligible age at 18. (Personally, I would've ruled in favour of the defence on this particular argument, because IMO it is absurd to execute someone who isn't even old enough to drink.)

The whining

It did not take long for the public to attack the 1st Circuit's opinion. Two femoid survivors and their simps reacted with outrage :feelskek: :

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDUxDKkHHBr/

View: https://www.facebook.com/RebekahMGregoryPage/posts/3151524244963503

I believe it is extremely unfortunate for them and their simps to describe this ruling as "an outrage" or "an attack" or "a victory for a terrorist". Contrary to public opinion, civil liberties and fair criminal procedure doesn't just protect "the bad guys", it protects everyone (especially indigent individuals and minorities) from government corruption, prosecutorial misconduct, and abuse of power. While I'm sure that O'Toole is a diligent and conscientious jurist, I think that Dzhokhar's Fifth Amendment right to due process and Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial by an impartial jury may have been violated, and where the stakes are this high -- as it is in every death penalty case -- the system should err on the side of leniency for the defendant.

I am disappointed that the femoids have chosen to misguidedly attack three fair-minded appeals court judges instead of examining the ruling in further detail. From a public safety POV, this ruling is immaterial; Dhzokhar will spend the rest of his life in ADX Florence even if he isn't executed. The survivors could avoid re-testifying simply if the DOJ was willing to accept the sentence of life in prison.

In any case, I believe the U.S. government will seek to rehear the case en banc, or seek certiorari from the Supremes, so this isn't the last we're going to hear about Tsarnaev.

Last edited:
Circuit Judge Juan R. Torruella filed a concurring opinion arguing that it was simply impossible for Tsarnaev to receive a fair trial in the Boston area, in violation of Rule 21(a) of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.
And that idiot Trump then tweeted that Tsarnaev must get the death penalty, and made it so that his defense can argue he can't get a fair trial anywhere.

Your vote will be publicly visible.
Slurp brown cum out of a faggot's asshole.

Last edited:
Hopefully this precedent will help us in the future when ugly males get convicted for simply starring at foids.

I don’t mind death penalty, but it shouldn’t be decided by a jury. They were clearly impartial in this case. Therefore I think life in prison is reasonable.

Same foids who encourage diversity btw, and IMO he shouldve been executed back in 2013 like literally dude, if it was Islam they wouldve beheaded him by dusk.

Hopefully this precedent will help us in the future when ugly males get convicted for simply starring at foids.
Bingo.

I've talked at length about how incels need to pay attention to and understand their legal rights.

I say death sentence.

Life in prison is way worse than leaving this shitty world.

I'd rather die then spend the rest of my life behind concrete walls. And trust me i did for a while during my zoo saga.

20200711 080502

Didn't this guy have a huge foid fanbase?

I hope he escapes and kills a few foids and Chads before then killing himself :feelsokman:

Are you studying law?
set off two homemade bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
Jfl based. Why am I hearing about it just now

Are you studying law?

Jfl based. Why am I hearing about it just now

No I am not.

I'm surprised you haven't heard about it, these guys really did a number.

Stop following the cucked media. Boston bombing was psyop false flag done by mercenaries with Punisher logo Caps.

Didn't this guy have a huge foid fanbase?
Yes. Not sure why incels are celebrating a pretty boy bomber who got put on the cover of Rolling Stone.

Yes. Not sure why incels are celebrating a pretty boy bomber who got put on the cover of Rolling Stone.
Not really celebrating, am just glad that a court upheld his 6th Amdt rights in the face of negative public opinion

Being in a US prison for life is fair. Our prisons SUCK, arguably worse than a quick death.

I'll tell you what's not fair: Anders Brevik living for free to LDAR in a lush Scandinavial apartment with free Playstation 4 and conjugal visits.

Last edited:
I say death sentence.

I'd rather die then spend the rest of my life behind concrete walls. And trust me i did for a while during my zoo saga.

View attachment 307884
You think growing up in a zoo contributed to making you into a manlet gorilla compared to the ones in the jungle?

I say death sentence.

View attachment 307884
In the future, thousands if not millions of incels will be sentenced...prison will become an incel radicilzation center.

Isis was created in prison

Last edited:
There's no doubt that he's guilty (barring fringe conspiracy theories).

Why is giving him the death penalty so controversial?

so industrial soyciety hasn't put you at other disadvantages after feeding you so much soy?
I was created in a lab. Have you not read my story? I have never directly consumed soy

the death penalty is not a topic that I am well informed on. have been meaning to look in to the moral & legal arguments of both sides

Being in a US prison for life is fair. Our prisons SUCK, arguably worse than a quick death.

I'll tell you what's not fair: Anders Brevik living for free to LDAR in a lush Scandinavial apartment with free Playstation 4 and conjugal visits.

That motherfucker gets conjugal visits?

The Scandinavian system clearly works, though. Not entirely sure that murderers should get the royal treatment, but there's no point in mentally scarring low-level offenders the way that the U.S. does.

I support death penalty for him if it's proven beyond shadow of a doubt that he exploded those bombs. He maimed a ton of innocent people, brutal shit.

Are you a lawschoolcel?

Normies dead lol. :feelsLSD:

This cruel and twisted world can go to hell. :feelsautistic: I don't even care anymore.

Why should I even care how society functions when it doesn't even care about how I function. It is low IQ to be bothered about such things that will never get better. It is better to herald the end for there is no stopping the collapse.

I will be as concise as I can.

This ruling was announced four days ago on July 31st, but it took me a while to fully digest Circuit Judge O. Rogeriee Thompson's 224-page opinion. Fun fact: Thompson is the 1st African-American and the 2nd femoid to serve on the Court of Appeals for the 1st Circuit.

You can read the ruling here.

Background

In April 2013, Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev set off two homemade bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The bombings killed 3 and injured over 200 others. In the ensuing manhunt, the brothers shot and killed an MIT police officer, and kidnapped a ricecel and carjacked his Mercedes, forcing authorities to declare a lockdown in much of Boston. Tamerlan was shot and killed by law enforcement; Dzhokhar was captured and charged with 30 various counts at the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts.

Jury selection began in January 2015 with 1,373 potential jurors. Throughout jury selection, the defence made repeated requests for a change of venue, arguing that the extensive publicity surrounding the case meant that Dzhokhar could not receive a fair trial in the Boston area. District Judge George O'Toole denied those requests, saying that he could find 12 impartial jurors. After a very long jury questionnaire and individual voir dire, the 1,373 potential jurors were narrowed down to a pool of 75 provisional jurors, who were grilled at length about their background and their knowledge of the case. In narrowing the group of 70 (5 were excused for hardship) down to 12, both the defence and the prosecution used up all of their peremptory challenges.

In April 2015, the jury found Dzhokhar guilty on all 30 counts. One month later, the jury reconvened in the sentencing phase to determine if there were sufficient aggravating sentences to justify the death penalty; they did so on 6 of the 17 death-eligible counts, and Dzhokhar was sentenced to death and multiple counts of life imprisonment without parole. Dzhokhar appealed to the 1st Circuit.

The appeals court ruling

While the defence appealed the verdict on multiple fronts, Thompson's opinion mainly focused on jury impartiality; more specifically, jurors #138 and #286, the latter who served as the forewoman.

On the first day of jury selection, Juror #138 violated the judge's preliminary directive to not post on social media about the case. On Facebook, Juror #138 posted:

In response, one of Juror #138's Facebook friends commented:

Juror #286 withheld from the court 22 social media posts which may have influenced the case. On the day of the bombings, #286 tweeted:

On the day of Dzhokhar's capture, she retweeted a post which said:

The defence sought to excuse both #138 and #286, but O'Toole still kept them on the jury after they responded "yes" when the judge asked whether they could render their judgment impartially.

Thompson maintained that these jurors' prejudicial social media posts, combined with O'Toole's failure to adequately screen jurors' exposure to pretrial publicity, meant that the district court failed to protect Dzhokhar's Fifth and Sixth Amendment rights by falling short of the standard set in Patriarca v. United States (1st Cir. 1969). By keeping #138 and #286 on the jury, Thompson wrote that O'Toole "relied too heavily on the jurors' assessment of their own biases".

The 1st Circuit consequently reversed three of Dzhokhar's convictions, vacated his death sentence, and remanded the case to the district court for re-sentencing on the 6 capital counts.

The 1st Circuit did not rule on the defence's argument that Dzhokhar's death sentence was in violation of the Eighth Amendment's prohibition against cruel and unusual punishments. Dzhokhar was 19 at the time of the bombings; the defence sought to argue that the death penalty was unconstitutional for persons under the age of 21, effectively seeking to extend Roper v. Simmons (2005), which currently sets the death-eligible age at 18. (Personally, I would've ruled in favour of the defence on this particular argument, because IMO it is absurd to execute someone who isn't even old enough to drink.)

The whining

It did not take long for the public to attack the 1st Circuit's opinion. Two femoid survivors and their simps reacted with outrage :feelskek: :

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDUxDKkHHBr/

View: https://www.facebook.com/RebekahMGregoryPage/posts/3151524244963503

I believe it is extremely unfortunate for them and their simps to describe this ruling as "an outrage" or "an attack" or "a victory for a terrorist". Contrary to public opinion, civil liberties and fair criminal procedure doesn't just protect "the bad guys", it protects everyone (especially indigent individuals and minorities) from government corruption, prosecutorial misconduct, and abuse of power. While I'm sure that O'Toole is a diligent and conscientious jurist, I think that Dzhokhar's Fifth Amendment right to due process and Sixth Amendment right to a fair trial by an impartial jury may have been violated, and where the stakes are this high -- as it is in every death penalty case -- the system should err on the side of leniency for the defendant.

I am disappointed that the femoids have chosen to misguidedly attack three fair-minded appeals court judges instead of examining the ruling in further detail. From a public safety POV, this ruling is immaterial; Dhzokhar will spend the rest of his life in ADX Florence even if he isn't executed. The survivors could avoid re-testifying simply if the DOJ was willing to accept the sentence of life in prison.

In any case, I believe the U.S. government will seek to rehear the case en banc, or seek certiorari from the Supremes, so this isn't the last we're going to hear about Tsarnaev.

This is the same Dzhokhar that gets messages by the foids for being good looking. This world just contradicts itself purposefully.

Bingo.

I've talked at length about how incels need to pay attention to and understand their legal rights.
Incels aren't setting up pressure cooker bombs at mass gatherings. And even if we were, I would much rather be dead than waste time being shuffled from a cell to a rec yard and back for 50 years. As far as I'm concerned, he was a soldier serving his cause. He should die like one. If he wasn't good looking, this case would have been decided much earlier in my opinion.
I agree. He should be immediately released, equipped with the latest military technology money can buy, and deployed to more leftist youth camps immediately.

Bingo.

JFL If you think incels have any rights
That motherfucker gets conjugal visits?

The Scandinavian system clearly works, though. Not entirely sure that murderers should get the royal treatment, but there's no point in mentally scarring low-level offenders the way that the U.S. does.
Nothing more to life than looks

Last edited:
There's no doubt that he's guilty (barring fringe conspiracy theories).

Why is giving him the death penalty so controversial?
the death penalty is not a topic that I am well informed on. have been meaning to look in to the moral & legal arguments of both sides

This is less of a death penalty case and more of a due process case.

The jurors were exposed to prejudicial publicity about the defendant. The question before the appeals court was whether this affected his right to a fair trial by an impartial jury.

Obviously normies didn't even bother reading it before freaking out on social media, it was not a question of the outcome, but the process.

Thanks for including a poll

And that idiot Trump then tweeted that Tsarnaev must get the death penalty, and made it so that his defense can argue he can't get a fair trial anywhere.

4D Chess

I was in sophomore year uni, but whatev
How have you not heard of the Boston Marathon bombing then? I guess you were to busy partying and having sex at college to pay attention to the news.

SOMEBODY BAN THIS FAKECEL

How have you not heard of the Boston Marathon bombing then? I guess you were to busy partying and having sex at college to pay attention to the news.

SOMEBODY BAN THIS FAKECEL
Don't do it man. The party n drug life will ruin ya

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back