Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL POLL: If you were the only man alive right now

If you were the only man alive right now, what do you think foids would do to you?

• Foids would have sex with you day and night

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Foids would capture you alive and milk your cock day and night until you have a heart attack

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
What do you think would happen?

non existent competition (thank god dream world) so im hopeful maybe try virgin foids because just be the first one seem to work well, and once i get one foid it will snowball others will get jelly and will want my cocka too mm yes

I mean. If you're an inkie and not a Chad I think the second option. But then I think they'll be a small counter-revolutionary group of women who would want to break you free and ride the inkie dick (because they don't want to wait 15+ years for the other foids to crap out semi-Chads with your DNA).

they don't want to wait 15+ years for the other foids to crap out semi-Chads with your DNA).
brutal
imagine having this dream world and then getting cucked by your sons as soon as they start mogging you.

Atleast you would finally match the same inherent value a toilet would but if you think for a second you wouldn't become a lab rat, you are mistaken.

The saddest part is that foids would probably use some sort of machinery to milk your cock. The thought of touching your incel dick disgusts them. Is it too much asking for a handjob by a beautiful blonde swedish foid before dying?

imagine having this dream world and then getting cucked by your sons as soon as they start mogging you.
well yeah 100%

mom's DNA matters more to the son because the Y chromosome pretty much just has the information for dick&balls. And the packed X chromosome we get from mom.

they would fuck each other or they would fuck dogs

The saddest part is that foids would probably use some sort of machinery to milk your cock. The thought of touching your incel dick disgusts them. Is it too much asking for a handjob by a beautiful blonde swedish foid before dying?
they're not smart enough to create that machinery

brutal
That would be ideal actually. I would be in heaven if my sons were chads. I don't give a shit about them mogging me, in fact I would welcome it

61819.jpg

That would be ideal actually. I would be in heaven if my sons were chads. I don't give a shit about them mogging me, in fact I would welcome it
Wholesome but I would still dislike going from being the only man on earth back to being an incel.

Neither of these options would happen but okay

none of these would happen because foids would rather be lesbians than assosciate with subhuman men like me

Foids would try to kill me

You get hunted then milked and executed

I would be in some lab experimented on. I would eventually escape and kill my self because foids are still not having sex with me.

lol I wrote the same as you
Tbh that's the most logical answer

Foids would rather create highly-elaborated sextoys or turning dykes rather than having sex with an incel

They would sterilize me before anything else happens