Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over poll: if u ascend, will u use this forum like before without letting the cat out of the bag?

d

• yes (inceldom is just a mental condition/hobby/your idenTITY/you name it)

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • no

Votes: 40 74.1%

• Total voters
Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
pulled a poll out of my "bag"

yes = blackpill is not to be escaped ever
no = bluepillers who think they actually can ascend even if they so called "ascend"

Last edited:
t. least obvious fakecel

No, I would privately request a ban if I ascended. It's the most respectful thing you can do.

no. why the fuck would i still rot if i have a gf. using this forum is a cope not a hobby.

As soon as I ascend, I will delete the account here.

I'd put goodbye on my profile, and then log off

i joined here before u
Regressive

i think i will stay tho
i like the hatred towards foids and the general toxicity of some posts
i dont believe in ascension either, since even if i get to "ascend" ill be cheated on soon as chad comes and prolly ill just get a ran-through foid

i cant escape inceldom/blackpill

I'll never ascend. I have solar retinopathy from looking at the sun prolonged. I'm half blind.

I'll never ascend. I have solar retinopathy from looking at the sun prolonged. I'm half blind.
thats brutal man
why tf were u looking at that dmn mofucking glowie sun at all?

Imagine you make a goodbye post explaining how you ascended and then getting banned from the website, a week later you find out your supposed gf cheated on you and now you’re back to square 1 of being a subhuman incel rotter except you can’t cope on this forum anymore

Imagine you make a goodbye post explaining how you ascended and then getting banned from the website, a week later you find out your supposed gf cheated on you and now you’re back to square 1 of being a subhuman incel rotter except you can’t cope on this forum anymore
nigga thats what im fucking talking about
niggas be all honest and shit...this is BLACKPILL for fucks sake
no escape

Better be supporting Israel who is your greatest ally
u jews just want to degenerate everything....turn men into cucks and foids into whores...thats your objective....you have been assigned with this task by Nature to accelerate its already degenerating work

finally, two others who agreed with "yes"

This is the reality tbh

u jews just want to degenerate everything....turn men into cucks and foids into whores...thats your objective....you have been assigned with this task by Nature to accelerate its already degenerating work
shut up bigot he lent me money to pay off my hospital medical bills even though I have to repay it with a substantial interest , but he came to my aid dammit !

you can’t stop it

Its not like a gf magically appears, to get to that point you need to looksmaxx and statusmaxx and maybe even moneymaxx so you will obviously have a way of bouncing back

And the more sexual experience you have = more SMV. JFL @ even thinking a break up is anywhere near inceldom

shut up bigot he lent me money to pay off my hospital medical bills even though I have to repay it with a substantial interest , but he came to my aid dammit !
average jew

Its not like a gf magically appears, to get to that point you need to looksmaxx and statusmaxx and maybe even moneymaxx so you will obviously have a way of bouncing back

And the more sexual experience you have = more SMV. JFL @ even thinking a break up is anywhere near inceldom
youll never get a virgin = fact 1
youll still be cucked by natural chads = fact 2
factmaxxing

I generally don't think about such questions, but I'd most probably leave because in case of ascension my whole perception of reality would change, having a girlfriend or a wife requires a completely different state of mind, my social status would change dramatically etc.

If I'd ascend, I wouldn't have to cope with this forum, so there would no reason for me to be here.

Got it faggot
if u know iranian shows on satellites, theres one channel called Rangarang which is run by a jew-hater based Zoroastrian iranian called Davar. the guy exposed you and your dirty schemes years ago by calling yo out and giving you nasty creative, genius and giga-funny insults youll never know

I generally don't think about such questions, but I'd most probably leave because in case of ascension my whole perception of reality would change, having a girlfriend or a wife requires a completely different state of mind, my social status would change dramatically etc.

If I'd ascend, I wouldn't have to cope with this forum, so there would no reason for me to be here.
ok

if u know iranian shows on satellites, theres one channel called Rangarang which is run by a jew-hater based Zoroastrian iranian called Davar. the guy exposed you and your dirty schemes years ago by calling yo out and giving you nasty creative, genius and giga-funny insults youll never know
Israel is still winning and you antisemites are being killed/arrested in mass you dumbass faggot Israel and Jews is the greatest ally of humanity whether you like or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back