Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
holy shit I thought it was a troll what a fucking fakecel
Honestly, this forum should be called either larpers.is or fakecels.is. Most users here are either larping or actual fakecels. You never know

Honestly, this forum should be called either larpers.is or fakecels.is. Most users here are either larping or actual fakecels. You never know
jfl at any faggot defending tallfags, dickmoggers etc they deserve to be hanged

I can't tell if all the 6'5+ voters are trolling or not

How the FUCK are most INCELS above average height

Sad. Only 1 in 3 newfags are not retarded.
I knew he was trolling but I also know there are unironically a ton of fakecels here

wtf the poll shows average height of .is user mogs average male height in society.

I knew he was trolling but I also know there are unironically a ton of fakecels here
Yes, I would say at least 40% of users here are either blatant fakecels or have the potential to ascend, but choose to rot here because it's one of the few places left on the Internet that allows true free speech.

Sad. Only 1 in 3 newfags are not retarded.
I thought you were trolling with the vote, when you commented I got lost.
I get a pass on this one

Over for autistcels
I'm not autistic, I'm mentally ill for sure though, like severely, but that's the norm here I guess ?
I don't even know anymore, probably a minority is genuinely insane as it is the case always.

5'7

Never began. Whenever I read the word height, on this forum, it depresses me.

5 10

Look like I've been dragged through hell

Which I have

Go kill yourself tiktok retard. "Muh zoomer 6'2" I was in the U.S last year and I heightmogged so many zoomers, despite, being 5'9 barefoot. The average here in Lebanon is 5'10. In the U.S it's like 5'9.
Lil bro mad at me for nothing. Come to a neighborhood with mostly white ppl and you'll see, 6'1 ain't shit

Tall + white still incel.

There was actually a 7'0 user on here

Theres guys here taller than me at 5"10 (178 cm) barefoot here
Height overrides a lot of deficiencies since its vital after face as a man

no, as an incel you just don't get to use your dick at all bro, hard truth
The thing is, sometimes if you have a really big dick like 9 inches, then some foids will still want to fuck you when they see your bulge even if you were a little below average in some cases. As long as you are not deformed a big dick can save you

most of my classmates in college were 5'8 - 5'10 I was the only above 6ft, if you ugly it dont matter how tall you are. Everyone fucks except you.
Tallfags.is. As someone who is about 5'9 or 5'10 tall you still feel like a manlet here. Everyone FUCKING mogs me

Tallfags.is. As someone who is about 5'9 or 5'10 tall you still feel like a manlet here. Everyone FUCKING mogs me
Joined Jul 7, 2024 Posts 15

The thing is, sometimes if you have a really big dick like 9 inches, then some foids will still want to fuck you when they see your bulge even if you were a little below average in some cases. As long as you are not deformed a big dick can save you
yeah bro, but 9 inches is like 0.01% of dicks, i have been lucky to be in the top 1-3% of dicks by volume but it does nothing, never touched a woman and nobody even noticed bro

most of my classmates in college were 5'8 - 5'10 I was the only above 6ft, if you ugly it dont matter how tall you are. Everyone fucks except you.
I find that a bit hard to believe honestly. I would have had a gf by now if I was over 6'0 tall even if my below average face stayed unchanged. I would also recieve a lot more respect from people. Just look at Andrew Tate, if he wasn't tall he would be rotting here aswell. And Im slightly better looking than Andrew Tate, just to give you a perspective. So yes height is a huge halo

I don't know what you're basing that on bro
Its basic laws of nature and Im basing it on observation, it just makes complete sense. You simply have no idea what you are talking about and I doubt you are truly fully blackpilled

I find that a bit hard to believe honestly. I would have had a gf by now if I was over 6'0 tall even if my below average face stayed unchanged. I would also recieve a lot more respect from people. Just look at Andrew Tate, if he wasn't tall he would be rotting here aswell. And Im slightly better looking than Andrew Tate, just to give you a perspective. So yes height is a huge halo
You are right, if you are above 6ft and face is below avrg you probably would be fine, but if you actually ugly, not just below average then you ain't fucking. If you are slightly better looking than andrew tate, then gym and wear those weird things you put on your shoes to gain those extra inches and you'll be fine if you are 5'8-5'10. If you are below 5'7 that's when you are become truly fucked. at least imo.

Its basic laws of nature and Im basing it on observation, it just makes complete sense. You simply have no idea what you are talking about and I doubt you are truly fully blackpilled
then I don't know how the fuck the basic laws of nature don't apply to my life since I got 0 respect from anybody being bigger than them

then I don't know how the fuck the basic laws of nature don't apply to my life since I got 0 respect from anybody being bigger than them
That is because you barely get out of your house. You should literally unironically touch grass like IT members like to say unless you are very ugly in the face which I don't think you are

You are right, if you are above 6ft and face is below avrg you probably would be fine, but if you actually ugly, not just below average then you ain't fucking. If you are slightly better looking than andrew tate, then gym and wear those weird things you put on your shoes to gain those extra inches and you'll be fine if you are 5'8-5'10. If you are below 5'7 that's when you are become truly fucked. at least imo.
Well Im not exactly that much better looking than Andrew Tate, I look kind of exactly like him tbh. Still yes my point stands. And yes you are right, shoelifts might actually work for me as long as they aren't that noticeable

That is because you barely get out of your house. You should literally unironically touch grass like IT members like to say unless you are very ugly in the face which I don't think you are
bro I am not a neet

Well Im not exactly that much better looking than Andrew Tate, I look kind of exactly like him tbh. Still yes my point stands. And yes you are right, shoelifts might actually work for me as long as they aren't that noticeable
Shoelifts aren't that noticeable, my grandfather wears them. You just need to find the right shoe for it. And if you look exactly like Andrew Tate then you can for sure ascend, get buff and do ok with money.

Shoelifts aren't that noticeable, my grandfather wears them. You just need to find the right shoe for it. And if you look exactly like Andrew Tate then you can for sure ascend, get buff and do ok with money.
I do think shoelifts can be a bit tricky. Don't you think? I mean, when Im supposed to fuck a girl or whenever I otherwise would have to take off my shoes everyone would see that Im not 6'0 tall but under unless of course they fail to notice

I do think shoelifts can be a bit tricky. Don't you think? I mean, when Im supposed to fuck a girl or whenever I otherwise would have to take off my shoes everyone would see that Im not 6'0 tall but under unless of course they fail to notice
you want to fuck a girl in public or something that you fear everybody would see that you're not 6ft? or do i not understand the last sentence correctly