Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll]How often do you shave?

How often do you shave?

• Every day

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Every two days

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Every three days

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • :soy:

Votes: 28 53.8%

• Total voters
im low t, it takes a week for patchy stubble to grow

every 2 days. Hair growing faster lately, it's ragefuel.

Low IQ poll, what do I need to shave for when I don't leave the house?

I don't grow facial hair :soy::soy::soy:

I try to shave often, I can't grow anything other than a neckbeard and creepstache

My facial hair is still quite patchy, but if I grow it for a week or so it looks pretty good as stubble (very little on the cheeks though) so I usually just take that approach.

once/week

I grow a goatee over the night so I have to shave everyday.

Every three days because i don't like facial hair anymore, used to have a beard when i was younger.

high t grownup faggot i dont grow hair that fast

once per year

I just shave whenever I need to leave the house, fucking hate my patchy neckbeard.

I just shave whenever I need to leave the house, fucking hate my patchy neckbeard.
i have shitty, patchy neckbeard too, but for some reason all my razors manage to get so fucked-up they can never remove all the hair

down there or on face?

I used to shave every week or two (when the hair became itchy) but now I shave the 4 days a week I'm in college since being surrounded by Asian females makes me want to live for the best.

about once every two weeks. idgf bout my appearance much anymore so i let it get a little straggly.

Every 10 days or so. I have slow-growing patchy pube hair on my face. Most of my cheeks, jaw and chin don't even have any hair and there's only like 10 hairs on my neck.

let my barber shave my facial hair every 2-3 weeks. trim my pubes monthly

I cant shave since I'm so short and baby faced I get mistaken as a 12 year old boy. Once I got pulled over by a police officer when I used to shave daily because he thought a young child was driving. I was fucking 18 at the time. I trim it though so it looks at least some what more acceptable at least.

I cant shave since I'm so short and baby faced I get mistaken as a 12 year old boy. Once I got pulled over by a police officer when I used to shave daily because he thought a young child was driving. I was fucking 18 at the time. I trim it though so it looks at least some what more acceptable at least.
LOL

dont mock my pain RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I keep a neatly trimmed short beard.

Use trimmer, no guard, every 1.5 weeks or so.

Once a week, and no sooner. Who shaves once a day?

Every 3 days. My mustache and unibrow grow really fucking fast

Usually when i visit my parents or other relatives i shave just to look little bit more "normal". Otherwise i really dont care.

I just let my neckbeard grow. Might shave it as peoplegive me creeped looks

@Sturmgeist
I love your sig!