Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Guaranteed 6 or a chance with an 8

Which would you rather have ?

• Guaranteed 6/10

Votes: 42 93.3%
  • 20% chance at a 8/10

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Let’s say you wanted a relationship, and you had a guaranteed 6/10 willing to be in a relationship with you. However there was a 20% chance you could skip her and go for an 8/10. Which would you chose. And no you can’t fuck the 6/10 then still go for the 8/10. And no I’m not asking because I’m in this situation. I don’t have a 6/10 I can get nor a 1/10 tbh.

Guaranteed 6/10

What the hell is wrong with these posters ngl get rekt in the ass

The guaranteed 6.
If she's loyal ofc otherwise I'd choose neither.

20% chance is dogshit odds, I’ll take that 6 all day

6/10 would be fine for me considering I am only 2-3.

6. A 6/10 foid can looksmax to 8 anyways.

20% is terrible chances lmao, ill take the 6

these polls are as useful as the sweat on my balls

6/10, I don't need a model foid to marry or be my gf

6/10, i just want to know what a young female smells like thats it

Last edited:
Dude, I'm a 3/10 balding true incel. What kind of question is that? JFL. Subjectively, I consider a 6/10 foid very attractive, because she's far better-looking than me. But if the chance were 50% instead of 20%, that'd make me think.

Last edited:
Let’s say you wanted a relationship, and you had a guaranteed 6/10 willing to be in a relationship with you. However there was a 20% chance you could skip her and go for an 8/10. Which would you chose. And no you can’t fuck the 6/10 then still go for the 8/10. And no I’m not asking because I’m in this situation. I don’t have a 6/10 I can get nor a 1/10 tbh.
The expected value for the 6 is 6, but for the 8 is only 1.6. You should give a 75% chance to get an 8. Both options statistically give the same value, but I wonder what people would choose

Dude, I'm a 3/10 balding true incel. What kind of question is that? JFL. Subjectively, I consider a 6/10 foid very attractive, because she's far better-looking than me. But if the chance were 50% instead of 20%, that'd make me think.
I was actually thinking of making a part 2 to the question where the odds are 50%.

The expected value for the 6 is 6, but for the 8 is only 1.6. You should give a 75% chance to get an 8. Both options statistically give the same value, but I wonder what people would choose
That’s a clever analysis.