Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll for Europeancels

From which country are you from?

• Italy

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Germany

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • UK

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • France

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Poland

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Greece

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Portugal

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (specify in comments please)

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
Legionarivs

Legionarivs

Vulpescel
★★★
I noticed Italiancels are quite a lot on this forum, so I'm curious to see if we're the most represented European nationality here.

Lots of us from EE too

Pizza, bambino, mafia, Berlusconi, putana, spaghetti.

jlfgu.gif

EASTERN EUROPEANCELS ONLY

United Cuckdom is the worst. Hell on Earth for sub-8 men.

This country is a theocracy, and feminism is the national religion.

Not russian. But support russia.

Not that I like everything in these countries, but I support Russia, China, Iran and Syria as some of the last few countries that are still somewhat independent of the evil US Empire. (...and half of the US wants to destroy Russia and Syria, the other half China and Iran.)

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. To me, being a gangster was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the cabstand for an after-school job, I knew I wanted to be a part of them. It was there that I knew that I belonged. To me, it meant being somebody in a neighborhood that was full of nobodies. They weren't like anybody else. I mean, they did whatever they wanted. They double-parked in front of a hydrant and nobody ever gave them a ticket. In the summer when they played cards all night, nobody ever called the cops.

Not that I like everything in these countries, but I support Russia, China, Iran and Syria as some of the last few countries that are still somewhat independent of the evil US Empire. (...and half of the US wants to destroy Russia and Syria, the other half China and Iran.)
they want everyone to be like them a female ruling world

No one,Thanks god

Originally from Ireland but have lived in the UK for the last 12 years.

Cuckspain Spanistani here

Not russian. But support russia.
Me too. Fuck America.
High IQ.

But what about JBM (Just be med)?

Attachments

• 79B2EA84-926D-4564-B4E9-3F7F481C9002.jpeg
    79B2EA84-926D-4564-B4E9-3F7F481C9002.jpeg
    28.4 KB · Views: 96
But what about JBM (Just be med)?
In Italy pure meds aren't so common as people generally think, but the most part are mixed with phenotypes like alpine or dinaric. I am myself a mix of alpine and dinaric so I have a quite ugly phenotype due to big Roman nose and round face that lacks a strong jawline.

Last edited:
A Slavic country in the balkans.

Cuckspain Spanistani here
Spain is backwards as fuck in this social aspect, telling a spaniard to stop approaching 20 women a day is already blackpilled as fuck for them (spaniardcel too)

I doxed myself. A present for poliziapostalecels.

Spain is backwards as fuck in this social aspect, telling a spaniard to stop approaching 20 women a day is already blackpilled as fuck for them (spaniardcel too)
Same for Italy here.
However as I expected Italy is one of most represented countries here, after Anglo countries. Italian foids are on the top of bestiality.

I doxed myself. A present for poliziapostalecels.
Regards from Ispettore Calogggero :feelsbaton:

lol russia is in europe?
Well geographically Russia is between Europe and Asia but culturally the country is more European than Asian at least since the tsar Peter the Great (XVIII century).

I have Italian blood if that counts

Same for Italy here.
However as I expected Italy is one of most represented countries here, after Anglo countries. Italian foids are on the top of bestiality.

Just because of the language barrier. Only a minority of Italians are fluent in English. Guess we have the most fucked up dating scene in Europe.

Just because of the language barrier. Only a minority of Italians are fluent in English. Guess we have the most fucked up dating scene in Europe.
Indeed Italy is maybe the only European country to have its own incel forums!

Italy and UK must be hell.