Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Poll: Foid Officer Shot in Face !

As an Incel, after reading the story of foid Officer Sepulveda, how do we feel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She deserved it because she's a foid AND a cop.

It doesn't affect me. She chose her job and risk that comes with it. She is stupid af, looking like that and choosing to work as police officer.

i really dont give a shit about cops. actually, i dislike them. if one of them gets shot, it's simply an occupational hazard.

I am always happy when a foid gets shot

It doesn't affect me. She chose her job and risk that comes with it. She is stupid af, looking like that and choosing to work as police officer.
Looking like what? Being pretty and being law enforcement?

Looking like what? Being pretty and being law enforcement?
Yeah, she could get some PR job or hostess at restaurant with her pretty face.

It's her fault, she should have trained better and dodged those bullets.

Yeah, she could get some PR job or hostess at restaurant with her pretty face.
She probably will end up in exactly that type of role for police. No pretty foids stay on the street beat. They all go into administration eventually.

Access denied

I am always happy when a foid gets shot
Dito. But some more than others. For ex: I would much rather it be that cunt from the "How can she slap" affair in curryland. I personally feel there are plenty of foids who deserve to get shot over Sepulveda. [UWSL]In fact I should have added an option which says: "I'd rather it have been a foid who deserves it more". [/UWSL]

indifferent. pigs are pawns to the jews anyways.

She wanted a cumshot, instead she got a gunshot

Foids, who are weak, slow and mentally unstable, should have known her limitations and chose other appropriate foid job.

I feel kinda bad but in fact it's just an reminder that I don't actually care.

I would feel nothing. A toilet is a toilet, is a toilet.