Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: does you country have chingchongs?

Yes or no?

• Total voters
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Are there chink citizens in your country?

Every country has chinks, the issue would be if they made a large portion of the population

Theres so many of them in Munich every 3rd person I saw was east asian when I was there

Back then they were only tourists that were found in the coastal regions
Nowdays I see them as construction workers (could be pinoys but theyre all chinks to me). I saw a chink foid that spoke croatian fluently, benis hard

Theres so many of them in Munich every 3rd person I saw was east asian when I was there
Everyone talks about sandnigger, curry and nigger immigration, never chinks. @Made in Heaven

yes but they are seem like superior to our country men

Some but not that many

Nowdays I see them as construction workers (could be pinoys but theyre all chinks to me). I saw a chink foid that spoke croatian fluently, benis hard
I'm not surprised by this. I remember my mother telling me about how the pinay nurses would force an rish accent, just after arriving from their shithole, to impress the Irish nurses kek.