Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Does this kind of women deserve to vote?

[POLL] Does this kind of women deserve to vote?

• Total voters
No, and neither should any kind of woman.

Only with husband's permission

While this may look noble on the outside, we know what happens every time women seize even a little bit of power.

Therefore, no.

While this may look noble on the outside, we know what happens every time women seize even a little bit of power.

Therefore, no.
Reminds me that women were actually strong, caring and nobel in the 50's. They did physically demanding chores and even farmed, I bet they were more than willing to protect a nonchad. They were very responsible, and sought out to get their voting right, and maybe people thought that they deserved to vote, they had no concept of what would happen in todays age with the screaming feminist with pink hair telling nonchads to kill themselves. They had no idea that as soon as women gained power, they will just throw out the responsibility that came with it and burden that extra responsibility onto men. The only women I have the slightest respect for are women who don't treat me like garbage and the women who serve in the military and would risk her life for a nonchad.

Only if husband allows then yes. (I choose yes anyway). This kind of women is way better than any western/noodlewhore thus more deserving to vote tbh

No, no women should be allowed to vote. Even if there are some based women. They're heavy outnumbered by the degenerate women.

Reminds me that women were actually strong, caring and nobel in the 50's. They did physically demanding chores and even farmed, I bet they were more than willing to protect a nonchad. They were very responsible, and sought out to get their voting right, and maybe people thought that they deserved to vote, they had no concept of what would happen in todays age with the screaming feminist with pink hair telling nonchads to kill themselves. They had no idea that as soon as women gained power, they will just throw out the responsibility that came with it and burden that extra responsibility onto men. The only women I have the slightest respect for are women who don't treat me like garbage and the women who serve in the military and would risk her life for a nonchad.

Exactly, as you said such behavior was enforced by the situation in the past times, not by an intrinsic disposition to good behavior. I still suspect that women serving in the military do it for attention seeking, mostly. RespeCCing women is very difficult knowing so much about the blackpill, but I´m also aware that I have to play the part when required. It would be interesting seeing what would happen to this woman if a strong feministization of her social sphere took place.

Democracy should be abolished.

Women don't deserve to vote, and 90% of men don't deserve to vote either. They're the kind of slimeballs who will happily vote away the rights of anyone who disagrees with them.

I can honestly say that I am objectively superior to those kinds of people, because I would never vote away the rights of someone for merely disagreeing with me. Now if someone wanted to physically do me harm, then of course I'd vote their rights away, it would be cucked not to, but simple disagreement I can handle like a man.

Why not give my shoe, carpet, chair or TV the right to vote? They could do a much better job than foids picking candidates based on their looks instead of their intellect or abilities

jfl at people who voted "yes" or "maybe"

If incels ascend they should never allow the foid to vote. If she can't vote secretly, she will vote against your interests.

Voting is rigged go ER.

lol. And the husband can vote on her behalf. Remember, foids are very, very good at virtue signaling. It is possible that the foid is just looking good for the cameras. Even in the Jew USA, the foids are all Virgin Mary for the news reporters. But if she is really a good foid, the hunband will recognize that and vote on her behalf. So I vote "NO"

Only if husband allows then yes. (I choose yes anyway). This kind of women is way better than any western/noodlewhore thus more deserving to vote tbh
Then all the cuck betabuxxers will allow their woman to vote for foid and chad privileges while slaving sub8 males-

It is conceivable that this foid is virtue signaling for the cameras.

Didn't watch but it looks like she wears the trousers. Either way, maybe she's educated in politics, maybe not

No woman deserves it. Not all men deserves it too.

No woman deserves to vote.

Vote for what? What does voting change?

Didnt even watch, but the answer is no

In Islamic countries a divorced women is usually not wanted. Marrying with a virgin is the norm. So it is normal that she doesn't want to divorce him. She cannot just sell bath water like some degenerate western cam whores do either.

Last edited:
No women should be able to vote.

Why is she so fat?

Tbh based and high iq, because the husband can decide if she’s been good. For example in this situation she’d be able to vote because of her good deeds, foids have to earn the right to vote. Males too, males have to contribute to society by having a job to be able to vote

I didn't watched the video, but my answer is no.