Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [POLL] Do you wish your mother never met your father and saved a life of moggery?

Do you wish your mother had never met your father?

• Total voters
U

ugly_genius

Officer
Yes…
and the mogging would never even have begun

Or

No… it worth it in your case. And even if you could go back and prevent them from ever having met, you still wouldn't.
The MOGage that has been your life - was worth it.

Which one is it?

Last edited:
at least im alive tbh

u will still be born into ur father's new family

Oh shit. Wait i worded it wrong let me edit my last post

K fixed. Yes means wish wasnt born

No means wish they met n u were.

Sorry. I even fail at making an incel poll. Further cementing ny utter worthlessness.

(At least votes arw changeable) :feelsautistic:

if i can go back in time i would invest in crypto in the early days and in csgo skins instead of wasting it on making my parents never meet

Damn bro... you fantasize about your mother being creampied by a Chad? Sorry bro but in genetics your mother plays a role too

Damn bro... you fantasize about your mother being creampied by a Chad? Sorry bro but in genetics your mother plays a role too
its all her fault if I went bald in my early 20's :feelsree:

I wish my dad didn't fuck such a subhuman woman but never being born works as well.

u will still be born into ur father's new family
Reasonable Point

But we shall asssume for the poll that he never met another & remained childless. Thus preventing ur birth in any form.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back