Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: Do you watch sport ?? Are you a fan of any major sports team ??

Do you watch sport ?? Are you a fan of any major sports team ??

• yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
If you picked yes, what team do you support?? and why, why you ended up supporting a sports team

i used to be a big fan of the local eggball team and buy tickets to the games but lost interest in the sport lately

I play sports myself
Specifically soccer (football for non americans)
I play for my school and my city's club

Nah sports are boring.

Sports are a form Chad worshipping. It just celebrates Chad/Tyrone physical characteristics and his ability to outperform other Chads and Tyrones.

Who gives a shit anymore? Like oh, this Chad/Tyrone beat this other Chad/Tyrone at throwing a ball from here to there, and gets paid millions of dollars every year and gets to fuck all the cheerleaders at night.

And I'm supposed to be interested in all this and pay my money to contribute to this while no woman in the country would even look me in the eye.

Fuck sports. I hope all the major sports leagues go bankrupt.

Sports are a form Chad worshipping. It just celebrates Chad/Tyrone physical characteristics and his ability to outperform other Chads and Tyrones.

Who gives a shit anymore? Like oh, this Chad/Tyrone beat this other Chad/Tyrone at throwing a ball from here to there, and gets paid millions of dollars every year and gets to fuck all the cheerleaders at night.

And I'm supposed to be interested in all this and pay my money to contribute to this while no woman in the country would even look me in the eye.

Fuck sports. I hope all the major sports leagues go bankrupt.

nail'd

Football (soccer kind). Hope Man U do some good transfer business this summer. Sancho and Varane mainly.

It's hard seeing genetically superior males on a daily basis, let alone as a hobby. :feelsbadman:

I watch sports, but they bore me more and more, so I'm not a fan of any team anymore.

No, being a fan of any sport is for cucks.

I root for whatever team people around here is playing up against.

I support Real Madrid but I haven’t watched soccer in a while. I just watch highlights.

I like watching highschool and college foids basketball and volleyball cuz tall young athletic foids in shorts. :feelsohh: