Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Do you think that tallfags are fakecels?

Poll: Do you think that tallfags are fakecels?

• No, tallfags arn't fakecels.

• Yes, tallfags are fakecels.

Results are only viewable after voting.
it depends but most of the time yes

Doesn't necessarily mean fakecel but unless deformed it increases chances by a ton.

An ugly face on a tall man renders him ugly.

Yes,
but I think people keep forgetting about the cocks here (probably because incels don't even get to sex as a stage), something as bad as a micropenis can still ruin everything going on for you, even if you're a heightmaxxed looksmaxxed Chad

People who say that cunnilingus and fingering are an adequate substitute are insanely bluepilled

I'm 6'5 (bring out the pitchforks and torches). I'm in my late 20s without a single "unpaid" "intimate" experience with a foid, and with the exception of hookers, strippers, and female relatives, I have not received a hug from a foid in seven and a half years. I definitely don't think I'm a "fakesell." Oh, and the extent to which foids lust over height is greatly exaggerated by incels and blackpillers. Aside from the occasional "omg you're so tall," foids really don't treat me like anything special.

Delusional if vote yes. My skin looks like pic related. I would trade a few inches of height to fix it in a heartbeat. there are other issues than height such as face race skin that contribute to truecelism. shortcels cannot comprehend anything except their own issues because unfortunately their brains also seem to have stopped growing prematurely.
You are exception tho. I think OP meant low tier-normie tier tallfags which most tallfags fall into this category

So jsanza and me are fakecels? Height is useless if you have an ugly face and autistic.
It's only a multiplicator of SMV if you already have those most important attributes.

1630345715830-png.486300
She is only thinking of those 6'3 who ALSO happen to be good looking facially. Females love the apex fallacy. She even says it after: "I have nothing against short guys, I've seen lots of HOT short guys". Face is #1 and always will be.

Last edited:
yes I think tallfags can be incels no height for your face,but only sub 3s,rarely do I ever see a couple without a significant height difference you be a norwooding 4/10 and 6 foot+ and you will still do better than a manlet with a average face. Women want to feel feminine and submissive that’s why height is such a big factor in attraction you’re coping hard if you think otherwise.

Attachments

• E53EBAD6-8C83-4508-874C-CC486F9A7C97.jpeg
    E53EBAD6-8C83-4508-874C-CC486F9A7C97.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 10
Yeah, unless your face is truly subhuman, 6'2 guy with good frame but slightly below average face can get a girl. I saw examples like this many times, idk about handsome manlets tho, i think ugly Tallfags in relationships are simply more common

Lmao. Look at all the tallfags on here making excuses for being too scared to try. I'd like to see them spend a month as a manlet. They'd change their tune quick. There are enough tallfag larpers here to prove that height is the most important quality a man can have.

Lmao. Look at all the tallfags on here making excuses for being too scared to try. I'd like to see them spend a month as a manlet. They'd change their tune quick. There are enough tallfag larpers here to prove that height is the most important quality a man can have.