Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Do you think that tallfags are fakecels?

Poll: Do you think that tallfags are fakecels?

• No, tallfags arn't fakecels.

• Yes, tallfags are fakecels.

Results are only viewable after voting.
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Do you think that tallfags are fakecels? Please explain your poll choice.

If you are above 5’4 you are fakecel and should GTFO

They have a higher change of being fakecel.

Saying tall people can't be incel is like saying white people can't be victims of racism. That's soy bullshit. But at the same time if I could steal height I would. I won't say you've got it better than me because you're tall. But I will say I would be better off if I was tall.

Being tall only works alone if you are 6'4 or more

Delusional if vote yes. My skin looks like pic related. I would trade a few inches of height to fix it in a heartbeat. there are other issues than height such as face race skin that contribute to truecelism. shortcels cannot comprehend anything except their own issues because unfortunately their brains also seem to have stopped growing prematurely.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-31 13.03.02.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-31 13.03.02.png
    649.1 KB · Views: 81
tallcels are not fakecels by definition but they have a bonus in attractiveness

some may use it to slay, most wont

Idk I saw a tallfag user here who was tall and then mentioned about rejecting a woman who wanted to have intercourse with him so its just a more likely chance that they could be larping their experiences

Almost every single person above 6'2 has found a way to implement it into a reply or post and humble brag

Tall men are the females of the male gender

They feel some sense of pride for something they were born with and didn't need to work towards, and feel the need to let everyone know in order to full the empty void where actual interesting characteristics should be. Their entire personality Is that they're tall.

Tallfag = fakecel
They feel some sense of pride for something they were born with and didn't need to work towards, and feel the need to let everyone know in order to full the empty void where actual interesting characteristics should be. Their entire personality Is that they're tall.
you got it :forcedsmile:
our entire personality is that we are short :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Unless if they're actually ugly or deformed, or severely autistic or retarded, yes they're fakecels for the most part.

Even if you have a normie or nearcellish/incellish face, or you have a soft unmasculine face you can still get foids because of your height alone.

Even very ugly tall men can pull something average or better than a landwhale or goblina. Still there are mentalcels tallfags in this forum.

Unless if they're actually ugly or deformed, or severely autistic or retarded, yes they're fakecels for the most part.

Even if you have a normie or nearcellish/incellish face, or you have a soft unmasculine face you can still get foids because of your height alone.
exactly, a tall man must be really crippled to become incel:bluepill:

exactly, a tall man must be really crippled to become incel:bluepill:
Yeah, most regular incels here aren't trucels. As in they're not deformed or repulsive looking.

But foids still don't go after them because they are short or because they look unmasculine. A tall guy with our features will still get to ascend though.

Yeah, most regular incels here aren't trucels. As in they're not deformed or repulsive looking.

But foids still don't go after them because they are short or because they look unmasculine. A tall guy with our features will still get to ascend though.
As one girl told to me : if you were higher you could be a guy to date :forcedsmile::blackpill:
This is the history of my whole life

As one girl told to me : if you were higher you could be a guy to date :forcedsmile::blackpill:
This is the history of my whole life
It's utter ragefuel when foids says that. Because then nothing else is wrong with you, but your HEIGHT.

And it's not like any form of self-improvement or being confident is going to help me in any way with that regard.

It's utter ragefuel when foids says that. Because then nothing else is wrong with you, but your HEIGHT.

And it's not like any form of self-improvement or being confident is going to help me in any way with that regard.
Yes, everything else would be acceptable at me. And even attractive like my capacity to earn money.
And there is nothing to do. :blackpill:
And even if some manlet ascends it is highly probable that his son will be a desperate incel. I know one case like that. :smonk:

Last edited:
If they're white (waste of white privilege) or black (waste of thugmaxxing) yes.

Yes, everything else would be acceptable at me. And even attractive like my capacity to earn money.
And there is nothing to do. :blackpill:
I just try to not worry about what foids think of me anymore. I've figured foids aren't the priority in my life anymore so I just try to focus on other things that would make me happy by myself.

At the same time though, it would be nice to have a foid to cuddle with and love you unconditionally.
If they're white (waste of white privilege) or black (waste of thugmaxxing) yes.
What about Meeks?

You can't just decide to thugmaxx. You either grow up in that environment or are lowinhib, etc.

Even if you could, you risk being killed or going to prison so I've no idea why people keep suggesting that shit for ethnicels.
Yeah, he's mixed. But the mulatto card isn't as strong as the JBW or JBB card.
The mixed card itself is netural. It alone doesn't add or detract from SMV, what matters is if the resulting individual is good looking or not. And Meeks obviously is.

You can't just decide to thugmaxx.
If you're black thugmaxxing is as easy as drinking water,just by having black skin,cumskins fear you so if you don't use it,it's your fault.
As for going to prison that just adds extra weight to your reputation as a ''gangster'' (therefore even more foids will desire you).

I just try to not worry about what foids think of me anymore. I've figured foids aren't the priority in my life anymore so I just try to focus on other things that would make me happy by myself.

At the same time though, it would be nice to have a foid to cuddle with and love you unconditionally.
I do not imagine a happy incel's life. I was always unhappy and on antidepressants because of my inceldom. :blackpill:

Not true, I know one incel who is 6'5.
Then he must be mentally ill, impossible to be 6'5 and not be able to find one ugly girl if he tryhard

If you're black thugmaxxing is as easy as drinking water,just by having black skin,cumskins fear you so if you don't use it,it's your fault.
As for going to prison that just adds extra weight to your reputation as a ''gangster'' (therefore even more foids will desire you).
Except it isn't, and any blackcel (who would know far better than you) can tell you that.

And why would anyone here want to willingly go to prison just for foids? Your whole post is dumb as hell.

Some blacks can't thugmaxx though. There are some blacks who don't necessarily fit into the strong Tyrone archetype.

Maybe they don't identify with "black culture", and they are introverted or shy, have bad frame and aren't musclemaxxed.

Also, if you fake being a gangster niggas can see through that. Not worth claiming to be something that you aren't because if you truly can't defend yourself or have the self-confidence to stand up for yourself then you will be fucking with the wrong people.
@Wellington
I do not imagine a happy incel's life. I was always unhappy and on antidepressants because of my inceldom. :blackpill:
I just try not to let foids or my sexual status to define my happiness. I'll be fine if I just lived in the woods or by the sea and call that the love of my life.

Not all tallfags are fakecels. But being tall definitely helps.

Some blacks can't thugmaxx though. There are some blacks who don't necessarily fit into the strong Tyrone archetype.

Maybe they don't identify with "black culture", and they are introverted or shy, have bad frame and aren't musclemaxxed.

Also, if you fake being a gangster niggas can see through that. Not worth claiming to be something that you aren't because if you truly can't defend yourself or have the self-confidence to stand up for yourself then you will be fucking with the wrong people.
I think a lot of tallfags are fakecels or at least normie or average tier.

You're right that thugmaxxing is not something every black guy can do. With thugmaxxing they're basically saying "just go to prison or die for some foids" theory. I personally can't thugmaxx. I'm nerdy & introverted, my voice sounds white, I'm 5'9 with a bad frame, I have a small dick, and I have other health issues.

It seems like the only black dudes who can get foids are
- the rich/celebrities
- the BBC giga-tyrones
- actual real thugmaxxers (not fake ones)

If you're a nerdy/intelligent black guy who's not a degenerate, you won't get black foids or non-black foids.

If you're a nerdy/intelligent black guy who's not a degenerate, you won't get black foids or non-black foids.

You're also seen as a target for bullying.

Cope,they're pussies like that faceandlms.
Dark skin automatically makes you seen as a thug in a white country.
And cumskin bitches love thugs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTE6xeERqg

You realize you just undermined your own argument.

If black skin and thugmaxxing was such an advantage, then why would the guy in the video you just linked be in a relationship with an old roastie?

The fact black men date out with aging women, single mothers and most of all fat women tells all you need to know about black male SMV.

You're just butthurt about JBW and so JBB/'thugmaxx bro' is your cope. Unfortunately, JBW has been reinforced by studies and data for years, while JBB is some fantastical nonsense based on stereotypes and memes.

Cope,they're pussies like that faceandlms.
Dark skin automatically makes you seen as a thug in a white country.
And cumskin bitches love thugs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiTE6xeERqg

Yeah, didn't FACEandLMS ascended a few times?

Also, not all blacks can thugmaxx. It takes a certain look and attitude to pull it off. And if you are an ugly thug, then all you can really get are uncouth trailer trash cumskins and landwhales.

Last edited:
You're just butthurt about JBW
Where have i denied that JBW (aka white privilege which i mentioned in my first post in this thread) is real?
- Joined Jul 17, 2021,makes sense.

Where have i denied that JBW (aka white privilege which i mentioned in my first post in this thread) is real?
Most cels that bristle at JBW tend to spout this nonsense as a cope.

In anycase, if you acknowledge JBW than it makes absolutely no sense to claim JBB is a thing or that thugmaxxing is actually effective for most men.

- Joined Jul 17, 2021,makes sense.

Resorting to referencing my join date instead of competent arguments, makes sense.
Yeah, didn't FACEandLMS ascended a few times?
I never followed him closely. His streams were always shit and I knew most of the material he was espousing before I learned of him. I know he's 6'+...is he a fakecel?

Also, not all blacks can thugmaxx. It takes a certain look and attitude to pull it off. And if you are an ugly thug, then all you can really get are uncouth trailer trash cumskins and landwhales.

Thugmaxxing is like trying to suddenly become lowinhib, but much, much more severe. You either grow up in an environment (like a broken home or inner city/ghetto) where its inculcated into you or get into crime, etc.

You can't just decide to do it, and even if that were possible, the benefits are dubious while the disadvantages are extreme. There were rappers back in the 90's that pulled off the act due to different factors exclusive to that time. It wouldn't work today, and anyone who isn't genuinely of that lifestyle and mindset will be discovered immediately. You can even get killed.

Last edited:
Do you think that tallfags are fakecels? Please explain your poll choice.
Yes, I think that the vast, overwhelming majority of tallfags are fakecels.

1630345715830-png.486300

The taller you are, the greater the failos needed to render you incel, because height is the single most attractive trait a man can possess.

If you've been watching the heightpill videos posted on Youtube channels such as this, this, this, and this, you know that height > everything.

The things foids regularly say about short men, not even Nazis said about Jews. It is all utterly, almost incomprehensively insane.

I don't believe that 6'0"+ men can really be incels. At least, 99% of them are not real incels. They always reveal themselves sooner or later.

You need to look revoltingly grotesque to be incel at 6'0"+. At 6'4"+, not even looking like a monster renders you an incel.

Sure, you can dredge up extremely rare exceptions to every rule. But the rule is that tallfags are fakecels, until proven otherwise.

When you are tall, you are the equivalent of a foid with big boobs, wide hips, a high waist-to-hip ratio, and a defined ass.

When you are short, you are the equivalent of a foid with no boobs, no hips, 1:1 (zero) waist-to-hip ratio, and no ass.

Height > everything else combined and squared.

depends how bad face and dick size are.

Nope

Face > Height